+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Have faith, remember the year we were 8-3

Champ LEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud of LEEDAWG's Avatar
    Lets not get ahead of ourselves with the breaking into the top-25 talk. I agree with DogsWin, the pressing concern is to now go 9-3 and show the country we are the best in the WAC, again. Whether or not that gets us in the top25 is something we will have to see. I doubt that would do it. It doesn't mean much if we go play a bowl game and get the crap kicked out of us. Concern number 2 is getting a bowl win, even if it is against Monistat7 State University.

If the program continues to win WAC championships, more and more higher quality players will come play for us. At some point we will have a team that can play a complete game against ranked opponents on the road which would give us the top 25 ranking. We are still trying to recapture the capability to play these tough OOC games to the end.

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute
    Excellent third post leedawg. Us old guys want to WIN NOW, but we must be patient. But I will still expect to win every game the Louisiana Tech Football team plays. As a 1975 grad, I was only exposed to four losses in four years, I do not like to lose.

+ Reply to Thread