+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hello Lili

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar
    That's the University of Losers for sure. My sister called from Virginia to tell me they has some ULM idiots wishing disaster on people. They should kick them out school for being too stupid to go to school - I'm sure they were turned down for admission to Tech!

Puppy LaTechDawg has turned a few heads around hereLaTechDawg has turned a few heads around hereLaTechDawg has turned a few heads around hereLaTechDawg has turned a few heads around here
    Well after 7 hours without power we are back on. No major damage. Just a lot of tree parts to pick up tomorrow. Thank god that storm got weak early this morning. I am in Cenla and we got a very good show up here. nearly 10 inches unofficially. 6 inches officially.

I just hope everyone down south returns home safely, and finds things as good as can be.

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by slackdog
    From the "USA Today" today (10/3)....

In New Iberia, Taylor Jackson, a 19-year-old University of Louisiana-Monroe meteorology student, said he and three friends had driven down overnight in hopes of seeing the eye.

''Actually, I was kind of hoping for the 145 miles per hour,'' said Jackson, standing with his arms outstretched and letting the gusts catch his green windbreaker.

.............. :stupid:
    This Gomer actually got on The Weather Channel. I never did see them identify him, but several times during their coverage of the storm they did show some dufus standing there in a green windbreaker with his head back and his arms stretched out like he was hoping to be transported away.

+ Reply to Thread