+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bradshaw to be on the Factor

Champ OLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond repute
    On the Fox news channel 7:00 PM CDT tonight. His topic is "why I don't understand women". Tune in and hold on!
    Sorry this isn't "football related" in the purest sense, but it's Brad!!!! :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

Puppy theGRM is an unknown
    Hey.THANKS a lot. I'll be sure and watch..........and call friends. No doubt Terry will rock us on our ear and maybe on the floor laughing!

Champ ARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really nice ARKDAWG02's Avatar
    Anyone see Bradshaw on the factor last night? I was out and missed him. He was also on Don Imus this morning. He's got a new book out but I can't think of the name of it.

+ Reply to Thread