+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I need some HELP with the GROWL emails -

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne
    As some of you on the board are aware - Ms Deb and I have been going through the adoption process for about 1 year now...

To make a long story short - God has opened some doors and we are having to act quickly to met certain state mandated requirements before we are able to adopt a child...

One of those requirements is that we take a 30 hour "pre-service" class over a 5 week period - the class meets two nites a week for five weeks and one of those nights happens to be a Thursday...

So I need a volunteer to help with the email process over the next five weeks -

Basically all you have to do is print the emails and bring them to Dave at the Dawghouse -

I really need a volunteer - as much as I love my Dawgs and TECH - I just can't make the next few GROWLS...

If you are interested - please email me at dwaynerwoodard@hotmail.com or send me an instant message through the board...

Thanks

Dwayne

Champ rphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the rough rphdawg's Avatar
    Conrats Dewayne.....hope all goes your way with this adoption process!

Puppy dhisaw is an unknown
    congratulations and good luck -- adoption is terrific -- i know!

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute
    CONGRATS DWAYNE & the MRS! Good luck on all the paperwork. We are so glad that you guys can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Puppy Miadawg is an unknown
    Congratulations Dwayne
    Joshdawg is the light of our lives..and I just know that whatever child picks you , that they will be the light of yours. Many blessings...
    Mia, Derrek and Joshman

+ Reply to Thread