+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I Couldn't Believe My Eyes

Champ ARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really nice ARKDAWG02's Avatar
    The non BCS top ten was listed in todays Arkansas Demozette and low and behold guess who showed up at No. 10. Our old friends from Jonesboro, the ASU Indians. Fresh off victories over ULM, the worst team in not only D-1 but probably 1-AA and Tennessee-Martin whatever that is. Who does this poll? They can't take themselves seriously with ASU in any poll. Their other win was over Tulsa which has got to be the 2nd worse team in D-1.

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar
    Tenn-martin was called Martin Branch back in the day. I think Tech has a winning record against that institution.

Champ Bill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the rough
    Quote Originally Posted by aubunique
    Tenn-martin was called Martin Branch back in the day. I think Tech has a winning record against that institution.
    Aub...

I can't find any reference to that one in our record book.the only ones I see are Tennessee, Tenn- Chatanooga, Tenn Medical, Tenn Tech, Middle Tenn, and Memphis State ( formerly West Tenn Teachers College)

Champ ARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really nice ARKDAWG02's Avatar
    All I know is they are a 1-AA school right now. I couldn't tell you if we've ever played them.

Bulldog hisaw seems to have something between the earshisaw seems to have something between the earshisaw seems to have something between the earshisaw seems to have something between the earshisaw seems to have something between the earshisaw seems to have something between the earshisaw seems to have something between the ears
    UT-M plays in the ohio valley conference and allots only 45 scholarships out of the possible 65. ULM needs to schedule them 12 times a year.

+ Reply to Thread