+ Reply to Thread

Thread: John Simon

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute
    There is a great interview with John Simon on the Titans NFL website.

Go to www.nfl.com and click on the Titans logo at the top of the page.

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar
    That was pretty good. Here's a link that gets you to the page. Once there scroll down just a little and look for the subhead which says Meet John Simon

http://www.titansonline.com/index.html

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar
    Great interview. I love how the interviewer says "Louisiana Tech" about 400 times. Way to drive that home! I know he is going to continue to represent us well.

Big Dog macp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nice macp38's Avatar
    I NEED HELP! I clicked on the link yesterday to see that interview, but I had to upgrade to get it. Got sidetracked and today I tried and they have taken it off the website and have "meet" someone else. Any idea where I can get it and listen, now that I have my upgrade done!!!!

I enjoy following John, for the same reasons as all of us, and also he is engaged to a girl that used to be a cheerleader with KDAWG. I see her mom all the time and she keeps me up to date with him. He met his fiance' CeCe at Tech and she is still there finishing her final year. He is also in TN and I have a sister there that is a Titans season ticket holder and she is so thankful they have him. She says he is the "Prince" of Nashville and everyone loves him.

+ Reply to Thread