+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: facilities

Varsity Bulldog LBP is on the way down
    Our players use the best weights that money can buy, the same weights that Karl Malone uses. Our strength and conditioning program is probably as good as anyones. The fact that they don't work out in an oversized building does not matter. We have not lost any of these games because we were physically whipped, we lost these games because of very poor coaching. We have played with these teams, gone toe to toe with them, then blew the games because of very poor coaching. Winning the WAC proves nothing, all it proves is that we out-talented the other WAC teams. As long as Bick insists on running this gimmick offense, we are stuck right where we are. One reason that Bick is a poor coach is because he listens to Crowton, who is also a very poor coach.

Big Dog Memdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really nice Memdawg's Avatar
    LBP

You are a f#&@ING IDIOT and your dad needs to tell you that you are making an ASS of yourself AGAIN...

I apologize to the rest of the board and admin guys, but this crap is old and tired and completely non productive to our program!!! :evil:

The difference between Bicknell & Crowton:
    Bick like to have a defense.
    Crowton just wants to try to out score the other team. To hell with defense.

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar
    To LBP:

Please :lipseal2:

You're putting us to :sleep3:

Puppy lalatech is an unknown
    lbp:

Replace our players with the players from the U of Miami in the games we have been beaten and tell me what happens. You obviously don't know much about college football. Or recuiting for that matter. We lost these games for a number of reasons but the biggest one was that the athletes at Clemson, Penn State and Texas A&M are just better than the kids we have. Sure, we can all disagree with some of the calls but the bottom line is who comes here to play football. And I haven't seen a Ken Dorsey or Lavar Arrington type enroll here. Ever.

This offense is capable of beating the teams above when the players in this offense are of better quality than the opposition. In no way, shape or form did this coaching staff lose any of those 3 games. Our kids can compete and win the WAC because we are on the same level of recruiting they are. When we win some big time games we will attract better athletes and then we will not just compete with Penn State, we will beat them.

Marshall is a perfect example of winning a few big games and turning the program into a major factor after those wins. D1aa champs to top 25 D1a in just 5 or 6 years. We can do it as soon as we get a few of those victories against the big timers of the NCAA. I'll start with a couple of WAC c'ships, some bowl appearances, a bowl win or two and then the resulting talented recruits coming. It can be done. Just ask Va. Tech or Florida State. It's not the coaches pal. It's the talent. And that is getting better.

Champ Gooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond repute Gooddawg's Avatar
    Great post lalatech-
    I used to think we had almost as good of talent as most BCS schools, but after watching the PSU game I said the biggest difference in that game was athletes NOT coaching or anything else obviously the turnovers killed us but that was the biggest difference. A couple of days later Mickey came on and said the same thing we don't have the SAME athletes or as many of them as PSU had. And they consistently sign top 10-15 recruiting classes and we don't. Not a knock on our players or athletes b/c we have some and those we have are getting there and giving it their BEST and that is all we can ask for. That is not an excuse for losing b/c I want to win every game we play no matter who it is against. Keep recruting studs and coaching them to get better coaches and working their butt off in the weight room. GO DAWGS!

You take those same Miami players and put them on our team and we still would have gotten blown out in those games, it has nothing to do with the talent level but the poor coaching. If we don't start making changes, we will be stuck right where we are. This is the best that anyone can do running that gimmick offense.

Bick asks for Crowton's advice, like our bowl game. It was Bick's 1st bowl game and Crowton's too, both teams got blown out. It is funny that Bick asks for someone's advice on how to coach from someone who has never beaten a BCS team with a winning record or a ranked opponent. Bick runs the same offense that Crowton does, Crowton will never change it, no matter how many times it fails in tough competition and Bick is the same way.

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar
    :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
    :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
    :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
    :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
    :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
    :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
    :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
    :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Memdawg,

I guess that your mother never washed your mouth out with soap.

Big Dog Memdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really niceMemdawg is just really nice Memdawg's Avatar
    Loose Butt Plug....

If it were something that I did on a regular basis, we'd have a problem...

You, on the other hand, have a serious case of diarrhea of the mouth, keyboard, etc!!! 8-)

Do you REALLY believe the crap you spew??!!! :wink:

Yes, I do believe that this team can WIN. I believe that anything worse than 2-2 in our non-conference games is a huge disappointment this season. We blew our opportunities at gaining respect.

You take Miami's players and call a 2 yard pass on 3rd and 10. How good do you think that they will do?

It has been said by our radio guys that Bick takes advice from Crowton. Which I consider a very bad thing.

What I said is 100% true, you may not like it, but calling me names, especially using profanity is not going to make Tech's problems disappear.

There are no excuses for losing, you aim to get better. I am really tired of Bick's excusses. He just makes excuses and never tries to improve our team or make needed adjustments. It is the same crap over and over, and the same excuses over and over.

Bulldog hisaw seems to have something between the earshisaw seems to have something between the earshisaw seems to have something between the earshisaw seems to have something between the earshisaw seems to have something between the earshisaw seems to have something between the earshisaw seems to have something between the ears
    lbp

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar
    Do I think that the Dawgs could be better coached? Yes, I do. Do I think I could do a better job of coaching them? Yes, I do. But then again, I think I could be the best president in the history of the U.S. too!

But, I also know that it's a question of athletes. And the differences are often subtle. If Penn State has most of its guys that are just 10% better than ours, then that can make a HUGE difference over the course of a game where a team may run 80 plays. Might mean they can make 8 plays that we can't and many, many times only 2 or 3 plays can spell the difference in a game!

I'm not knocking our kids, I think they are playing hard and doing the best they can. As for our coaches, yeah, I see things that they apparently don't at times, but I'm not knocking them either. They want to win! And they're working hard to make that happen.

Bottom line is this, for me, yeah I can be critical, but I am proud of our guys, coaches and players alike!

If they were to put every college football team in the nation out on a giant field than ask fans to choose whetever team they wanted to support by walking out there and standing next to one of them..... you can look for me to be standing next to our current bunch of Tech Bulldogs! They may not win the national championship, but they are our team and by God, I will love 'em and support 'em to the end.

Love dem Dawgs!

Varsity Bulldog beef is on the way down beef's Avatar
    Coaching is definitely the problem. Sure our athletes are not as good as most BCS teams, but neither was Louisville's last Thursday night. I don't really know if Bicknell is the problem though. Our biggest problem right now is Conroy Hines. He is unable to innovate an offense that Crowton built 7 years ago and therefore all decent defensive coaches can keep us from scoring more than 17. Watch and see if Saban lets us put up 35 on LSU. It won't happen and it won't be because of the better athletes. I HEARD THIS FROM A FORMER COACH SO DON'T COME IN HERE AND SAY I'M LYING AND SOMETHING STUPID ABOUT LET THE 10-3 SEASON CONTINUE!!!!

Edited by DFM
    BUSH CHENEY 2004

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by beef
    I HEARD THIS FROM A FORMER COACH SO DON'T COME IN HERE AND SAY I'M LYING AND SOMETHING STUPID ABOUT LET THE 10-3 SEASON CONTINUE!!!!
    Who's the former coach? I've got an idea for you. Why don't you shell out a cool million bucks to the program and then you can dictate who you want in or out. Like it or not, it's been the Davisons and others who have kept this program afloat these years.

+ Reply to Thread