+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A stupid Bicknell quote

Varsity Bulldog yobrefstank has turned a few heads around hereyobrefstank has turned a few heads around here yobrefstank's Avatar
    If it sounds like a duck...........

Champ NathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond repute NathanDarby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by beef
    if you saw the guys in the tunnell before the Penn State game you can see why we lost that one. He doesn't get the players up for the games and that is the head coach's main job.
    And what amazing insight do you have about what goes on in the locker room to possibly know that?? Coach Bicknell does a fantastic job of getting his players motivated. Stop making stupid, baseless comments. It just makes you look, well, stupid.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by AustinDawg
    Guys,

I ran an AP trace, and beef is none other than:

AHHH AHHH EVERYBODY RUN!! IT'S PEE WEE HERMAN'S FATHER!!

Varsity Bulldog beef is on the way down beef's Avatar
    Well NathanDarby, I would assume that since you guys are all great fans that you would watch the Wednesday night coaches show. It showed the Bulldogs in the tunnel right before the PSU game and they were acting like they were waiting in the cafeteria line. Holtz's Gamecocks would've been going nuts ready to kick some tail. You're the @$$ making baseless comments.

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar
    Hey, beef, you sure do have a familiar, cocky style, being super critical of our coaches, boosters and administration. You wouldn't by any chance be a former Tech baseball player, would you?

Champ touchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond repute touchdown123's Avatar
    Hmmmm you don't think Bick gets our players up for games. Your SUCH a moron.

Bulldog TechFanInTX is an unknown TechFanInTX's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech77
    Hey, beef, you sure do have a familiar, cocky style, being super critical of our coaches, boosters and administration. You wouldn't by any chance be a former Tech baseball player, would you?
    LoL nah, he can't possibly be one of those. After all, he uses grammar and punctuation. :wink:

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech77
    You people amaze me. We've got a football team that looked like $hit last Saturday and all you guys want to do is "pile on" this "beef" guy for speaking the truth. What a "herd mentality". That's very brave of you. NOT!

Since when did you guys decide to settle for mediocrity? If you're happy with getting bitchslaped around like a Division 1AA program, then you're on the right track. If all it takes to impress you guys is a win over an 0-4 Rice, 0-5 SMU or a winless Tulsa, then you seriously need to reevaluate your expectations for this Tech team.

I can't wait to read how "great" we are after we steamroll a piss poor Rice team this Saturday.

HD

Puppy HotDawg24C is an unknown
    I have to agree with beef. I noticed this in the OSU game. When our guys came on the field they didn't have the enthusiasm the "cowpokes" brought to the game. That scared me, but we got lucky and pulled it off. I know Bick is pumping these guys pretty good, but he needs to learn what these other teams are doing to get there "team spirit" to the next level!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg
    I can't wait to read how "great" we are after we steamroll a piss poor Rice team this Saturday.

HD
    Well, given their competitiveness in the games they have played, I would be THRILLED if we steamrolled Rice. We are not Penn State or Texas A&M or Clemson. Any Division 1A wins ARE big for us.

It looks like Rice played Fresno a better game than #24 Colorado State is playing them, so don't be so quick to discount a win over Rice (IF we win). This "meat" chump is some degenerate from some 1AA board or some 1A wannabee and is feeding off of all the negative energy here.

Please don't feed the trolls!

Varsity Bulldog beef is on the way down beef's Avatar
    I want to thank some of you for supporting me in the face of adversity. I am not trying to cause trouble, just call things the way I see them and present some facts. However, those facts sometimes upset the contented ignorant herd.

+ Reply to Thread