+ Reply to Thread

Thread: CENSORSHIP!!!!! To Dwayne

Varsity Bulldog beef is on the way down beef's Avatar
    How dare you edit my posts? That goes against what message boards are for. Or course the Davisons have done more for our school than anyone else, but their control of the coaching staff is detrimental. You editing my posts sucks and you are a fool. I have listened to your phone calls to 1130 the Fan and 1340 the Score before that for years and you are always saying something stupid. All those morning guys thought you were an idiot and so did most of the listeners. You are kind of like the Davisons, you serve a purpose, but right now you piss me off. I guess you'll ban me from the board now. If so, I enjoyed it while it lasted.

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar
    Boy, it will be a great loss if you're banned from the board. You are such a positive influence, and brighten everyone's day tremendously. :roll:

Administrator EJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud of EJ's Avatar
    As we have said many times before, this is not a democracy or even a republic for that matter.

For the most part, we let people say what they want. Most other boards are far more strict than we have ever been.

However, if something is deemed inappropriate, we will take care of it and/or the poster.

Got it?

Champ Gooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond repute Gooddawg's Avatar
    I doubt James Davison controls our coaching staff or who we hire and fire. He wants the best and is willing to do whatever it takes to get the best for things he controls-ala-Squire Creek and TOM FAZIO to design a golf course IN CHOUDRANT! If he were in control of hiring we'd have the BEST and HIGHEST paid coach in college, probably bring in Spurrier from NFL or the like.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne
    Quote Originally Posted by beef
    How dare you edit my posts? That goes against what message boards are for. Or course the Davisons have done more for our school than anyone else, but their control of the coaching staff is detrimental. You editing my posts sucks and you are a fool. I have listened to your phone calls to 1130 the Fan and 1340 the Score before that for years and you are always saying something stupid. All those morning guys thought you were an idiot and so did most of the listeners. You are kind of like the Davisons, you serve a purpose, but right now you piss me off. I guess you'll ban me from the board now. If so, I enjoyed it while it lasted.
    Kiss my ass - I'll edit ANYTHING and ANYONE when I feel its appropriate -

If you have problems with me personally - Look me up - I ain't that hard to find...

Comprende?

As EJ said this ain't a democracy - deal with OUR rules or leave - the choice is yours...

Champ OLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond repute
    How dare you edit my posts? That goes against what message boards are for. You editing my posts sucks and you are a fool. ....
    Well, I guess you've enlightened this bunch of numb#^ts, huh?
    You, sir, are acting the fool. You've proven that by coming on this board and showing your stinky like the lowest life form.
    I'm sorry, but that is plainly in response to your comments. You might apologize, or stay the heck away. Noone of any character cares to read such drivlle. If it wasn't for DFM and few others like him, this board wouldn't be here for you to abuse! Start over.
    I'm through now.

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar
    I knew he was meat the first time he posted!

Varsity Bulldog beef is on the way down beef's Avatar
    Indeed we owe the prominence of this board to DFM and those other guys. I remember when it was a little dinky board in 97 and some guy named "the Insider" claimed to know all. By the way, is anyone here the insider? Anyway, I just think that if you have a message board that you shouldn't censor it out of respect for freedom of expression, unless of course they were truly hurtful or threatening posts. It is your right to censor, but that doesn't mean you should. Also, DFM, whats with the threat. I never threatened you, so why threaten me. I just strongly disagree with what you did. You people are to into this thing if it is keeping you up at night.

Champ ARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really nice ARKDAWG02's Avatar
    Well it took a while but we got one going now. Beef I don't know what your problem is but you might want to get your head out of your ass before you turn into an even bigger one than you are now. Do you live in Texas? I know a guy that that sounds alot like you that's from Texas. Just wondering.

Bulldog TechFanInTX is an unknown TechFanInTX's Avatar
    You people are to into this thing if it is keeping you up at night.
    That's an interesting thought, considering that you posted it at 12:59 am.

Who's being kept up at night? :roll:

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden
    [quote:a8e9578194="beef"]How dare you edit my posts? That goes against what message boards are for. Or course the Davisons have done more for our school than anyone else, but their control of the coaching staff is detrimental. You editing my posts sucks and you are a fool. I have listened to your phone calls to 1130 the Fan and 1340 the Score before that for years and you are always saying something stupid. All those morning guys thought you were an idiot and so did most of the listeners. You are kind of like the Davisons, you serve a purpose, but right now you piss me off. I guess you'll ban me from the board now. If so, I enjoyed it while it lasted.
    Kiss my ass - I'll edit ANYTHING and ANYONE when I feel its appropriate -

If you have problems with me personally - Look me up - I ain't that hard to find...

Comprende?

As EJ said this ain't a democracy - deal with OUR rules or leave - the choice is yours...[/quote:a8e9578194]

Dwayne, you're quickly becoming a dick. Your coments to beef are totally uncalled for. I'm 45 years old and I certainly don't need you to "edit" posts for my benefit. I want to know what POSTERS think...not just what DWAYNE thinks.

HD

Champ DawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond repute DawgFaninHous's Avatar
    Dwayne, you're quickly becoming a dick. Your coments to beef are totally uncalled for. I'm 45 years old and I certainly don't need you to "edit" posts for my benefit. I want to know what POSTERS think...not just what DWAYNE thinks.

HD[/quote]

HD,

You know how some of these guys can be, if you say anything they don't agree with, they feel they have the 'right' to correct you. You can say negatives, but don't approach a 'nerve'. I especially like the way DFM called this guy out. That takes alot of guts, Comrad.

DFIH

+ Reply to Thread