+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The status of this board...

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar
    is not real good right now. Last week a hacker wiped out the old board, and many of our regular posters have not joined the discussion on the new format. Couple that with the fact that we've had an unusually large percentage of negative posts, many from newly signed-up members, and the board is basically looking like a deteriment to Louisiana Tech University's good name, rather than a positive site where people who love Tech can share information. I would urge our "old regulars" not be be a part of the coach, administration and booster bashing. It only serves as ammunition for our "enemies" to post on other sites. This should be a fun time for Tech fans. We're just now really beginning defense of our WAC football championship. We've got some games coming up which should be great opportunities for us fans to enjoy competitive college football, with home games and not-too-distant road games. We've got homecoming later this month against a Nevada team which has really shown itself to be a threat for the WAC title. To close the regular season, we've got the nationally televised Thursday night game set for Ruston, Louisiana. We still have a good chance of earning a spot in a bowl game. If you love Tech the way I do, please think about how harmful these negative comments can be to our efforts. We're not an SEC or Big 12 team, but the WAC is a long step up from our conference affiliations of the past, and whether we win it or not, we will be competitive in this league. Let's enjoy the experience of playing football at this level, and try to accentuate the positives.

Administrator EJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud of EJ's Avatar
    Agreed. Thanks.

See you tomorrow.

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar
    Good post, 77!

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute
    Good Post Tech77! You are exactly right. I think some people were truly disheartened after our performance last week. This week should take care of that. I am leaving this morning to head down to the game. I will be there cheering my lungs out for the Dawgs tonight.

I think the Board will come alive again after a big victory. I don't mind an exciting game tonight, but I don't think I can deal with another game like the OSU one again. I couldn't talk for a week after that one. I literally lost every bit of my voice.

+ Reply to Thread