+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A GREAT Bicknell Quote!

Administrator EJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud of EJ's Avatar
    "I'm tired on playing these teams close. We have to start winning some of these games"

Before the OSU game in Shreveport.

Champ touchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond repute touchdown123's Avatar
    Guys Bicknell does want to win these games. Many people have critizied him for saying he is frustrated. Why?

He wants to win these games more than us, and contrary to what you guys think, he is doing something about it.

Administrator EJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud of EJ's Avatar
    I was frustrated too after those losses, but I believe that Bicknell is a good coach at a school with decent facilities and fair fan support.

I will continue to support him as long as I believe he is doing a good job.

Now, let's eat some RICE!

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne
    Quote Originally Posted by EJ
    Now, let's eat some RICE!
    Let's FRY some RICE...

Champ turbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond repute turbodawg's Avatar
    Rice = Rest, Ice, Compression, Elevation.

This post brought to you by the sports medicine professionals at the Bone & Joint Clinic of Shreveport.

Louisiana Tech 56
    William Marsh Rice Institute of Astrology, Small Engine Repair, and Calligraphy 10

Varsity Bulldog LBP is on the way down
    He has been saying after these losses that we can't beat these teams. They have all of these NFL prospects and that we should not expect to beat them, he said this on the growl. What is he doing to try to make our team better? I really would like to know, because I am not seeing it. When you are trying to make your team better, you don't do the same things over and over that do not work.

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden
    [quote:1ea593e539="EJ"]Now, let's eat some RICE!
    Let's FRY some RICE...[/quote:1ea593e539]

That's what I had for lunch - had to get a head start for tomorrow!

+ Reply to Thread