+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Guys Fresno State Will Be a Handful

Champ ARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really nice ARKDAWG02's Avatar
    I know we have to get through Rice and all the other WAC games to get to this game, but Fresno is a darn good ball club. I watched them last night against #22 Colorado State. Their QB looked good and they've got a running back that ran over people all night. They are 3-3 now but could easily be 5-1. They've got close losses to Wisconsin and Oregon. Should be a great game in Ruston but we've got to take care of business so there will be something riding on the outcome.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar
    I agree. I've thought since I saw there first game that they are probably one of the most athletic teams we'll face if not in the country. They have as much if not more speed than we have. Hopefully our offensive woes will be straightened out by then. One promising note is that I think we'll be able to run well on them. If we are having success running, I hope we don't try to pass just to prove a point. I don't think we will considering our offensive calls in the Tulsa game. I'm just worried about or defense against them.

+ Reply to Thread