+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ???

Champ Bossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really nice Bossdawg's Avatar
    I'll bet we get to hear JBIII tell us again how tired he is of all these turn overs late in the game. I just get so frustrated with all of these silly turnovers.

Champ rphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the rough rphdawg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bossdawg
    I'll bet we get to hear JBIII tell us again how tired he is of all these turn overs late in the game. I just get so frustrated with all of these silly turnovers.
    If he does I'll puke!!!!

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute
    I'm already puking.

Champ Bossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really nice Bossdawg's Avatar
    One good thing came from this game, look at all the members on the board, haven't seen this many in weeks. Guess everyone is pissed off and needs to let off some steam.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LBP
    3rd and 5, a completed pass and still 4th down. This is just plain stupid play calling. What is with this stupid 5 WR crap? Especially when Smith was averaging 7 yards per carry in the 1st half.
    LBP, I've always thought you were a weird dude....but at the same time I often found myself agreeing with many of your points. While I still think you're crazy to suggest "Causey instead of McCown", I do agree with many of your criticism's of the Tech coaches. Simply put, our coaches' make too many bad decisions to keep their jobs.

Hopefully some of our posters will begin to realize that you're right on alot of points.

HD

+ Reply to Thread