+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rice dominance

Puppy theGRM is an unknown
    Hey guys I go way back. But , For God sakes take Luke out at this point. I love Luke but the coaches should end this for at least a little while. Give Luke a breather. Isn't it obvious by now that he needs to observe for awhile. :!: :!:

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar
    You beat me to that observation. This has not been a good year for Luke thus far, and I have to believe Causey might just give us the shot in the arm we need to win this game.

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar
    Nevermind, that last interception probably sealed it.

Champ rphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the rough rphdawg's Avatar
    WE may get our hat handed to us all year long.......what went wrong?

Anyone listening to this. Never have I been more disappointed......now 37 to 20.......no points , 40 yards offence in 2nd half. Have we been there before? Never seen my DAWGS get beat this consistently when we were supposed to be good and favorites. This is just terrible. and half adjustments for us.......none for last bunch of games.

One very frustrated DAWG!

Champ rphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the rough rphdawg's Avatar
    I am extremely worried and disappointed about this year!! We just don't seem to be hungry.

Why aren't we using Ralph Davis since we wasted he Redshirt?

We lost our edge. Look at that first field goal. We were down by 7 with a 4th and one on their 20 something, and we kick a field goal to go down by 4. It's been that way all year.

Luke is pressing. He in no way lives up to the hype (no, not even last year), but he is giving away games in the third and fourth quarter this year by trying to do too much.

It's going to be a LOOOOONNNNNNNGGGGG year.

I wish we could talk Steve Ensminger into coming back to Tech as OC next year.

Champ Dawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the rough Dawgbitten's Avatar
    This is sickening! We will be lucky to win any more WAC games. We might beat UTEP, but I doubt it!

Champ OLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond repute
    Why, Can Steve catch passes or run routes???
    It's the deceivers, I mean receivers.

Puppy Dallas Dawg is an unknown Dallas Dawg's Avatar
    Next time you're up to your neck in alligators, and someone says it can't get any worse than this, remind them of the Dawgs 37-20 loss to an 0-4 Rice team.

Dispirited Dallas Dawg

Champ Bossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really nice Bossdawg's Avatar
    Wonder what JBIII is going to say to the press after this game.

Well you see it's just frustrating because of all the turnovers, It has been like this all year we play pretty good football during the first half then our coaching staff makes no halftime adjustments, while the opposing coaches use their twenty minutes wisely and out coach us for the second half.

I know he will not say that, but isn't that the truth.

Champ CaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really nice
    My Bicknell quote "The game was closer than the score, we just do not get any breaks"

Send the entire offensive coaching staff to ULM, Bicknell with them

Insult to injury: Can't even get a comment from Bick after the game. Dave says we have equipment problems and couldn't pick up after game comments. Never fear, Bick would have told us he was "frustrated".

Hey guys, I am and forever will be a Bulldog supporter and fan but unfortunately something is bad wrong. This repeating all the bad things we have seen through the last four games is the ONLY CONSISTENCY we have seen. Something bad wrong. I am certainly no coach but Ii just don't understand why they don't give Luke a little relief.....not bench him.....just a few moments of reflection when things are going so poorly and he is apparently pressing.
    Our coaches just don't seem to come up with ANYTHING to change the momentum when we are OBVIOUSLY struggling in these horrible 3rd and 4th quarter sinks.

Quote Originally Posted by OLDBLUE
    Why, Can Steve catch passes or run routes???
    It's the deceivers, I mean receivers.
    What three areas of the game are suffering?
    RB, WR and Special Teams!

Why?
    Inexperiece coaching

What is up with the defense?
    RECRUIT SOME DB's who are at least 6'0"

Champ Bossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really nice Bossdawg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CaseyDawg
    My Bicknell quote "The game was closer than the score, we just do not get any breaks"

Send the entire offensive coaching staff to ULM, Bicknell with them
    Wow! I can't believe he actually said that. He must of watched a different game than I heard on the radio. That was hard for me to listen to, I think that is the most uninspired football game I have heard or seen in a long time.

Don't blame it on the breaks, Good teams create their own breaks.

The losers say we didn't get any breaks.

+ Reply to Thread