+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rice dominance

Champ CaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really niceCaseyDawg is just really nice
    Well I did not hear him say it.

But I did hear it after the Clemson, Penn State and A&M games

Champ Bossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really nice Bossdawg's Avatar
    I see, I would probably not say anything to the media after this game, I mean what do you tell them.

How bout this, "We suck right now"

2004 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion Bone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant future Bone_afide_Dawg's Avatar
    Dave said they were having technical problems...ya right... what else would call it when the coach gets a microphone stuck in his face after another humiliating loss...he probably bit it in half.

Champ Bossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really nice Bossdawg's Avatar
    Looks like there were technical difficulties all night long between Luke and JBIII. ops: ops: ops: ops: ops: ops: ops: ops: ops: ops: ops: ops: ops: ops: ops: ops: ops: ops: ops:

I guess I could go on and on

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CaseyDawg
    Well I did not hear him say it.

But I did hear it after the Clemson, Penn State and A&M games

Now, now now. You know you're overreacting. At least that's what Tech77, touchdown123 and memdawg will tell you. Of course.....what the hell do they know?

I told you after last weeks Texas A&M game that SOMETHING wasn't right with this Tech squad. Now maybe you'll believe me. Please quit listening to the morons that don't have a clue.

HD

AtM gives up 48 to texas tech in loss, and OSU gets robbed by the refs at the texas game today.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bossdawg
    AtM gives up 48 to texas tech in loss, and OSU gets robbed by the refs at the texas game today.
    I told you --and everybody else on this board-- last week that A&M wasn't that good. LA Tech just made them LOOK like All Americans. It's pathetic.

HD

Champ BIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really nice
    The MAIN PROBLEM is the players. Speed sucks brain mass. We have good team speed but our team cannot spell cat if you spot them the c and t. They run the wrong plays and make stupid decisions. I don't think that half of this team is COACHABLE starting with the Heisman Harry at QB! I am still trying to figure out how this guys are staying academically qualified. They also don't care about losing. It does not bother them and I don't think it bothers some of the coaches as much as it does the guys on this board. I will bet anybody that there was grab-assing and laughter on their bus ride home.

Oakes:

The schedule is also a BIG problem. You did not do this team any favors by playing PSU, CU, and A&M in a row on the road. That is a stupid schedule and you deserve as much of the blame as the coaches. There is not 5 team in the country that could pull this schedule off and most would lose all three. Losing breeds losing and you have helped that with this stupid schedule. Back to Back conference games on the road. BSU and SJS RICE and SMU What are you doing? If this is the best you can do then do us a favor and QUIT!

Champ faninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond repute faninmonroe's Avatar
    He has to pimp our team out so the athletic program will be in the black. That is how he gets his bonus.

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by OLDBLUE
    Why, Can Steve catch passes or run routes???
    It's the deceivers, I mean receivers.
    I do think Norwood deserves credit. He's been doing a great job and made some outstanding catches, but unfortunately I don't think the others have his desire or something.

Champ OLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by markay714
    [quote:ad603e4039="OLDBLUE"]Why, Can Steve catch passes or run routes???
    It's the deceivers, I mean receivers.
    I do think Norwood deserves credit. He's been doing a great job and made some outstanding catches, but unfortunately I don't think the others have his desire or something.[/quote:ad603e4039]

You are absolutely correct MK, but where the shoe fits...; He, bless his hard working heart, is only one of many, and the rest of "many" continue to short arm, hard hand, screw up patterns, and break off routes too many times. Does our receiver coach teach them to only catch with the body or something?? I think this has caused McCown to make some bad choices as well. Where's Cory Berlin? He's not affraid to go after the ball, all out.

That is stunning me also, Corey Berlin has the best hands on the team, is not afraid to go in the middle of the field, and has the most experience than any other Bulldog.

If he is not hurt, then the coaches are stupid for not playing him.
    No sympathy from me, when you sit your most experienced senior wide out on the bench.

+ Reply to Thread