+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: When?

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar
    "Well Beef, you might not have to worry about that when he is gone to a "real" big-time school next year. " - yobrefstank

When, oh when is Bick going to this imaginary "real" school? Before our next game, I hope! Can he take McCown with him too?

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar
    So NOW you're getting a clue! It's about time.

HD

Champ Bossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really nice Bossdawg's Avatar
    I don't think he will get a "real" big time school offer.

Puppy FOOTBALLDOGG is an unknown
    Dawg 80 That's an itch I've been wanting to scratch for a while. FIRE BICK AND TAKE LUKE WITH YOU!!!!!!

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar
    A clue? I said McCown was mediocre at best last year and YOU chimed in with he's great, a thousand times better than Causey, blah, blah, blah....

As for Bicknell and his staff, I have always been critical of them. The past few weeks during this losing streak I was playing it coy with all my positive posts.... I thought some of you might have seen through it, but apparently no one picked up on the subtle sarcasm.

I say bench McCown NOW, start Causey and let him finish out the season with that #13 as back-up... can't even think of his name right now. Burn the frickin' playbook and go back to VINTAGE Tech football with frickin' CROSSING PATTERNS 20-25 yards frickin' downfield! If you're gonna lose, at least go down with all guns blazing!

We MIGHT beat UTEP and SMU, they both suck.

As Aub would say, let the 4-8 season continue.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg80
    A clue? I said McCown was mediocre at best last year and YOU chimed in with he's great, a thousand times better than Causey, blah, blah, blah....

As for Bicknell and his staff, I have always been critical of them. The past few weeks during this losing streak I was playing it coy with all my positive posts.... I thought some of you might have seen through it, but apparently no one picked up on the subtle sarcasm.

I say bench McCown NOW, start Causey and let him finish out the season with that #13 as back-up... can't even think of his name right now. Burn the frickin' playbook and go back to VINTAGE Tech football with frickin' CROSSING PATTERNS 20-25 yards frickin' downfield! If you're gonna lose, at least go down with all guns blazing!

We MIGHT beat UTEP and SMU, they both suck.

As Aub would say, let the 4-8 season continue.
    You still don't get it. (And I used to think you knew football.) It ain't McCown.........it's the coaches. McCown's got raw talent. On the other hand our coaches are getting outcoached EVER WEEK. I could try to "sell" you on it......but why waste the time? You're a big boy. You've got to wake up and smell the coffee one day for yourself.

HD

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg
    It ain't McCown.........it's the coaches. McCown's got raw talent. HD
    Yep, it's the same raw talent he had when he first came to Tech. He seems to be no better now, maybe even worse, than he was when he came here. Is it just the gameplan, or is Luke languishing under the guidance of a poor QB coach?

Champ Bossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really nice Bossdawg's Avatar
    Right, How many games were we in with a good shot of winning at halftime this year.

All of them, How many were even close by the time the 4th quarter starts. It is not the players fault that the coaches do a horrible job gameplanning and then don't know what to do at halftime to continue the teams success into the second half.

[quote="HogDawg"]
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg80
    (And I used to think you knew football.) It ain't McCown.........it's the coaches. McCown's got raw talent. On the other hand our coaches are getting outcoached EVER WEEK. I could try to "sell" you on it......but why waste the time? You're a big boy. You've got to wake up and smell the coffee one day for yourself.

HD
    Smell the coffee? I'm on my tenth pot by now! Where have the rest of you been?

I agree, Bick/Hines are woeful. I'm not disputing that. But I am adding to it that McCown is mediocre at best. I have NEVER seen all this "raw talent" everyone else sees. I'm still looking for it.

But, even if you still are a McCown supporter (how that is possible, I can't imagine) even you must admit his confidence must be shot by now. How many MORE 2nd half meltdowns will it take before the aroma of that coffee reaches you?

I feel a fresh new presence coming to the team before the SMU game.

[quote="Dawg80"]
    Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg
    [quote:0a7d82073d="Dawg80"] (And I used to think you knew football.) It ain't McCown.........it's the coaches. McCown's got raw talent. On the other hand our coaches are getting outcoached EVER WEEK. I could try to "sell" you on it......but why waste the time? You're a big boy. You've got to wake up and smell the coffee one day for yourself.

HD
    Smell the coffee? I'm on my tenth pot by now! Where have the rest of you been?

I agree, Bick/Hines are woeful. I'm not disputing that. But I am adding to it that McCown is mediocre at best. I have NEVER seen all this "raw talent" everyone else sees. I'm still looking for it.

But, even if you still are a McCown supporter (how that is possible, I can't imagine) even you must admit his confidence must be shot by now. How many MORE 2nd half meltdowns will it take before the aroma of that coffee reaches you?[/quote:0a7d82073d]

Hey Dawg80!

Quit beating around the bush. Are you suggesting that Maxie Causey should be the starter instead of McCown? Come clean.

HD

I look at that quote and here is what I take from it.

We Suck!

P.S. My picks from the WAC Pick-em contest for this week sucked also. Banking on my fantasy teams to carry me this weekend.

Causey as the starter? Heck, why not?

If you're worried he might throw a bunch of interceptions and get ZERO points in the entire 2nd half against an 0-4 team, then all you McCown supporters should feel comforted that there won't be any drop-off in the level of play of our QB.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by DawgyNWindow
    [quote:dabeb05ebe="HogDawg"]It ain't McCown.........it's the coaches. McCown's got raw talent. HD
    Yep, it's the same raw talent he had when he first came to Tech. He seems to be no better now, maybe even worse, than he was when he came here. Is it just the gameplan, or is Luke languishing under the guidance of a poor QB coach?[/quote:dabeb05ebe]

YES & YES!

+ Reply to Thread