+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tech Coaches - Please make an adjustment

Champ Rooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond repute Rooster's Avatar
    This is a baseball saying. Obviously, we are doing something that doesn't work. Do something different, I don't care what it is just something different. We scored a whopping 3 points on A&M, and Texas tech rung up 48 on them tonight. Change players, uniforms, etc... something, just make an adjustment. Bicknell, please don't say"It's very frustrating" or I will go insane. I'm so disappointed I don't know where to even start, so I'm not.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rooster
    This is a baseball saying. Obviously, we are doing something that doesn't work. Do something different, I don't care what it is just something different. We scored a whopping 3 points on A&M, and Texas tech rung up 48 on them tonight. Change players, uniforms, etc... something, just make an adjustment. Bicknell, please don't say"It's very frustrating" or I will go insane. I'm so disappointed I don't know where to even start, so I'm not.
    No offense Rooster....because you're one of the good guys. But there's alot of people on this board (namely Tech77, touchdown123 and memdawg) that just don't want to hear about Tech's problems. Afterall, they live in lala land and they think everything is great. In their opinion, anybody that questions Tech's faults is NOT a true fan.

You bastards made your bed....now you can lie in it.

HD

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar
    HD wrote:

"No offense Rooster....because you're one of the good guys. But there's alot of people on this board (namely Tech77, touchdown123 and memdawg) that just don't want to hear about Tech's problems. Afterall, they live in lala land and they think everything is great. In their opinion, anybody that questions Tech's faults is NOT a true fan.

You bastards made your bed....now you can lie in it."

I knew HD was an insider who got the facts straight from ??????? but now he lets us know that certain members of the board have caused Tech's problems? Or what is he saying?
    I think that he would prefer that the Dawgs fail rather than that his evaluation of them be wrong. Otherwise, why would he post his message of "I told you so" on every active thread tonight?
    I am sorry that HD was able to attend only one Tech game this season. Too bad he didn't get to see the two wins and maybe get some little cozy feeling out of it.
    As much as he needs to be RIGHT, I certainly hope the Dawgs' next win occurs because of adjustments that HD suggests. Otherwise, he still won't be pleased. Maybe after the next win the coaches and athletic director and band director and pep-squad sponsor can hold a press conference and credit HD for being right all along and helping them see the light!
    I hope all our athletes avoided season-ending injury and benefit from the off week!
    I also hope that Rice wins out!

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar
    Aub:

I always thought you were one of those 60's hippies that took too many drugs in your younger years. Now I'm CONVINCED I'm right.

HD

Champ Rooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond repute Rooster's Avatar
    aubunique,

I don't know you but I do appreciate you ALWAYS being positive. That is all great but sometimes we have to be realistic. Realistically, we don't have that good of a football team, Reallistically, our coaching staff is not that great. I realize that you always see the glass half full, but in real life it is sometimes half epmty. I'm a positive person, but I'm realistic. Don't take my post the wrong way b/c I respect your post on this board and think you are a Tech die hard like myself. As our boss man would say"It is very frustrating"

aubunique,

I don't know you but I do appreciate you ALWAYS being positive. That is all great but sometimes we have to be realistic. Realistically, we don't have that good of a football team, Reallistically, our coaching staff is not that great. I realize that you always see the glass half full, but in real life it is sometimes half epmty. I'm a positive person, but I'm realistic. Don't take my post the wrong way b/c I respect your post on this board and think you are a Tech die hard like myself. As our boss man would say"It is very frustrating"
    That's a very good post. Unfortunately, it is aimed at 60's icon Timothy O'Leary A/K/A Aubunique. Please don't expect him to get a clue.

HD

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar
    aubunique,

Might as well be positive, because there's no reason to stop supporting the dawgs....whether they suck or not. Quit going to games and supporting them and we are no better than you-know-who right down the road. We'll get through this, and I'm sure the changes we need are just around the corner. At least I hope so.

DawgyNWindow,

I will always support Louisiana Tech in every sport. But from the 6 games so far, REALISTICALLY, we are not very good. There is no hiding it. I agree w/ being positive and never being negative, hell I don't know where I'm going w/ this, I know what I'm thinking, just hard to put it into words.

Administrator EJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud of EJ's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg
    [quote:1ebb9ead08="Rooster"]This is a baseball saying. Obviously, we are doing something that doesn't work. Do something different, I don't care what it is just something different. We scored a whopping 3 points on A&M, and Texas tech rung up 48 on them tonight. Change players, uniforms, etc... something, just make an adjustment. Bicknell, please don't say"It's very frustrating" or I will go insane. I'm so disappointed I don't know where to even start, so I'm not.
    No offense Rooster....because you're one of the good guys. But there's alot of people on this board (namely Tech77, touchdown123 and memdawg) that just don't want to hear about Tech's problems. Afterall, they live in lala land and they think everything is great. In their opinion, anybody that questions Tech's faults is NOT a true fan.

You bastards made your bed....now you can lie in it.

HD[/quote:1ebb9ead08]

I sat in front of Tech77 tonight. Trust me, he DOES NOT think everything is OK! Neither do I. I am just not sure where to start.

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar
    HD, I am probably among the minority of your acquaintances who NEVER used drugs in any decade! Your ability to analyze people appears to be your main problem. I assume you are sober right now and posting with full understanding of what you have said to people.
    You questioned the legitimacy of the parentage of some and accused another of illegal activity.
    I fear your knowledge of how to recruit and coach an athletic team may be a bit flawed. Pointing out obvious mistakes after they occur is only a small part of effective coaching.
    Being able to teach effective decision-making and to inspire confidence is much more important.
    I hope you stay on the board all night to take out your anger and frustration on the flamers who will appear here. Recent posts, however, suggest that you may simply agree with them.
    I hope none of the coaches' wives or players' mothers come on here and read your attacks. Should one of them break her silence and reply to you, I suspect you might realize how offensive such posts are.
    Had I not been the only person available to work Saturday because the others were on vacation, I would have been in the Reliant facility cheering the Dawgs. I really wish that I and a few thousand more could have been there. Even you might have helped had you been there to cheer and scream at the right time. Maybe the coaches and players would have heard you screaming commands and gotten busy and won!
    Has anyone from the Tech staff called yet tonight to apologize for not following your advice? Don't turn off your phone's ringer. The call could come anytime now!

Bulldog DAWGSWIN seems to have something between the earsDAWGSWIN seems to have something between the earsDAWGSWIN seems to have something between the earsDAWGSWIN seems to have something between the earsDAWGSWIN seems to have something between the earsDAWGSWIN seems to have something between the earsDAWGSWIN seems to have something between the ears DAWGSWIN's Avatar
    My name is Scott Brooks, if you want to find me , I live at

Champ Bossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really nice Bossdawg's Avatar
    We've needed these changes for a while, it is the coaches who have been in lala land thinking we were owed something because we won the WAC last year and things would carry over for us this year and the WAC would roll over and die for us this year.

Champ Bossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really nice Bossdawg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DAWGSWIN
    My name is Scott Brooks, if you want to find me , I live at
    What? I don't get it, must be an inside thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Bossdawg
    [quote:a03c0b4815="DAWGSWIN"]My name is Scott Brooks, if you want to find me , I live at
    What? I don't get it, must be an inside thing.[/quote:a03c0b4815]

Good post. I was think thinking the EXACT same thing. Between "Scott Brooks' and Aubunique, this thread appears in jeporady of being shut down due to the illegal use of drugs. HA!

HD

In that case, alot of threads are going to be shut down because i've seen alot of crack smoking going on lately, peace out going to bed.

+ Reply to Thread