+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tech Coaches - Please make an adjustment

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute
    We need to demote a certain OC! That's where we start. AND THROW THE DEEP BALL! Rice threw more BOMBS then we did. CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS
    We need to demote a certain OC! That's where we start. AND THROW THE DEEP BALL! Rice threw more BOMBS then we did. CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?
    I hate to tell you this....but YES! That's EXACTLY what I expected Rice to do. Afterall, that's exactly what worked for Rice last year.

I told you guys last week we have the worst DB's in America. Did you think I was joking? No way. You can bet big money that if I know LA Tech's DB's suck, the rest of the WAC knows it too.

Some WAC posters may want to bury their head in the sand and not want to talk about the weakness of our DB's. But the rest of the WAC already KNOWS!

HD

Administrator EJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud of EJ's Avatar
    I agree that our DB play has been very poor to say the least.

HOWEVER, on 2 of the 4 completed passes tonight, our DB's were all over the receivers and the Rice receivers just made a good play.

One reception was a 5-yard variety and the other was WIDE OPEN. The whole Tech defense was at the line of scrimmage and the running back was wide open down the field.

If our offense could stay on the field, we wouldn't have to worry as much about the DB play!

Varsity Bulldog LBP is on the way down
    We have got to get rid of Bates right not, fire him on the plane ride back! I don't like having that 5-8 guy playing safety, he has never done anything. Lee Johnson is much better. Maybe they need to move Hamilton to safety because the LBs are kind of crowded and the secondary really needs the help. Cato has been doing really good, I think he has just been a backup, he should be starting.

Varsity Bulldog LBP is on the way down
    We have got to get rid of Bates right not, fire him on the plane ride back! I don't like having that 5-8 guy playing safety, he has never done anything. Lee Johnson is much better. Maybe they need to move Hamilton to safety because the LBs are kind of crowded and the secondary really needs the help. Cato has been doing really good, I think he has just been a backup, he should be starting.

+ Reply to Thread