+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Heisman talk- never again

Champ Reddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of light
    Sooner,
    I don't know how to post the link, but it is under the "I need some help with Growl questions" thread.

"As some of you on the board are aware - Ms Deb and I have been going through the adoption process for about 1 year now...

To make a long story short - God has opened some doors and we are having to act quickly to met certain state mandated requirements before we are able to adopt a child...

One of those requirements is that we take a 30 hour "pre-service" class over a 5 week period - the class meets two nites a week for five weeks and one of those nights happens to be a Thursday...

So I need a volunteer to help with the email process over the next five weeks -

Basically all you have to do is print the emails and bring them to Dave at the Dawghouse -

I really need a volunteer - as much as I love my Dawgs and TECH - I just can't make the next few GROWLS...

If you are interested - please email me at dwaynerwoodard@hotmail.com or send me an instant message through the board...

Thanks

Dwayne"

[Edited by TechDawgFan to add quote tags for clarity]

Hope this helps catch you up....

Reddawg

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar
    Thanks Red. Dwayne will be added to our family's prayer list.

At the Tulsa game, I was complaining to Dwayne that I didn't feel like it was football season because I have been chasing my four children around to their sporting events, and that they were still playing baseball at the time. He commented that the reason he had so much time to contribute to Tech athletics was he had no children. If he adopts, then I will be adding him to our prayer list because he is about to be a very busy man.

Varsity Bulldog DawginBR is an unknown
    EJ and Dwayne:

I feel like you guys think I stepped on your toes or was out of line with the domain info I posted as information to this thread. I never intended any harm with that...several of the posts kept saying "whoever is" so I just wondered who "whoever" was and looked it up. I sincerely apologize if y'all were offended.

Dwayne:

I had forgotten about your mission to adopt. As a Godparent of 2 adopted "angels", I know what blessings they can add to one's lives. I sincerely pray that God blesses you with your very own "angel(s)" and their favorite color is blue. Good luck to you and your wife.

Also, thanks for the emails you sent me this summer, Dwayne.

EJ: I had heard that Rougedawg would be with you in Houston and I had hoped to see him and meet you there but I never saw him and therefore never met you...maybe another game.

GO DAWGS

Big Dog macp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nice macp38's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Soonerdawg
    Red is right Dwayne. No matter what you hear from some posters here, you're work is very appreciated by the majority of us.

It's kind of funny. Most people appreciate Dwayne's work and MACP's work, but only Dwayne catches flack on occasion. Someone explain that one to me. :?

P.S. Did I miss something about an adoption? Unlike Red, when I get behind, I hit the "mark all posts as read" feature.

Sanitago
    WHAT, So you WANT someone to give me some flack???? Please explain yourself.

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar
    MACP, I suppose I could give you some flak because no one else will. Try this:
    You never thanked me for posting your photo after the Tulsa game even though you kept begging me to post one!
    That is the best I can do for flak for you!

Big Dog macp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nice macp38's Avatar
    Ohhhh, PUHLEEZZEE! Yeah, I was dying for you to put the one of me you took at the Tulsa game as sweat was pouring off my face and you gave me no warning, just "Hey Mac"! NOT!!!! That's a good look! I never looked for fear it was there. I thought of a payoff to keep it off, but these out of town trips have drained my wallet!!!!!!

I hope that's the best flack you can do!!!

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar
    No more flak. Everybody loves you!

Ahh, thanks Aub! The eternal optimist!

+ Reply to Thread