+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What Happened?

Champ ARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really nice ARKDAWG02's Avatar
    I just got in from a D-2 game in Arkadelphia, Arkansas and looked over the box score on ESPN. It looks like more of the same 2nd half problems. Did Rice make the adjustments and leave us in their dust? That's what it looks like but I didn't even get to listen to the game so I'm just looking at things and seeing we didn't even score in the 2nd half and Rice did. Have we become so predictable that opposing coaches know every play we're running when we line up? We have 2 weeks off to work on some things, lets hope we come out ready to play the 2nd half of the season.

Champ Bill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the rough
    I think ou figured it out.

As, I've been pointing out even back to last year, we're not making adjustments at halftime. We're losing at the break because we don't change anything and the other coaches do!!!

And even worse, tonight, when we did get a little bit of a rythm going on a drive, we stopped what was working and inserted a drive killer!!! Or kept trying plays that didn't work. And we were very predictable.

Just looked sloppy and not very well prepared. And this time there was absolutely no way we could put anything on the referees.

Administrator EJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud of EJ's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ARKDAWG02
    Have we become so predictable that opposing coaches know every play we're running when we line up?
    Ding, ding, ding... we have a winner. Tell him what he has won.

Not a a damn thing until we get a new offensive coordinator.

Champ Bossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really nice Bossdawg's Avatar
    We could start running the option, I heard before the game started that JBIII wanted Luke to run the ball more :lol:

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bossdawg
    We could start running the option, I heard before the game started that JBIII wanted Luke to run the ball more :lol:
    Surely you jest. He faked it a bit, but I didn't see anything positive out of that new plan last night!

Varsity Bulldog DawginBR is an unknown
    Ding, ding, ding... we have a winner. Tell him what he has won.

Not a a damn thing until we get a new offensive coordinator.
    Predictable, Yes. Also painfully, conservative on offense.

Where is our "nationally known high powered offense"? It has fallen at the hands of a pathetic offensive coordinator and a "head" coach that obviously puts up with that incompetence.

+ Reply to Thread