+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Big piece missing

Varsity Bulldog GODAWGSGO is on top of his/her gameGODAWGSGO is on top of his/her gameGODAWGSGO is on top of his/her gameGODAWGSGO is on top of his/her gameGODAWGSGO is on top of his/her gameGODAWGSGO is on top of his/her gameGODAWGSGO is on top of his/her gameGODAWGSGO is on top of his/her gameGODAWGSGO is on top of his/her gameGODAWGSGO is on top of his/her gameGODAWGSGO is on top of his/her game GODAWGSGO's Avatar
    You know guys and gals, we are missing a bigger piece than we first thought. Not only did John Simon make the roster with the Titans. He is getting a lot of PT and has scored three TD's in four games for them. I think we are really missing #8.

GO DAWGS!!

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar
    Chris Norwood can help fill that gap. He has tremendous talent and, apparently, a heart to achieve. And don't get me wrong, we have A LOT of talent on this team!!! Chris isn't the only one. He just REALLY stood out in my eyes the last two times I've seen him (Rice AND aTm)! DJ is doing good as well. He's been open up the middle A LOT but due to pressure through the middle, Luke hasn't been able to hook up with him.

TDF

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute
    Put a speedy Ryan MOATS in the game coach. I hear he has great hands as well as quick feet.

Champ Dawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the rough Dawgbitten's Avatar
    I agree, throw the ball to Moats. He only had one catch for 9 yds. against Rice.

I want to know why we aren't running him out of the backfield either. I saw him reel off more than two good runs in the scrimmage and I haven't seen him run it out of the backfield since? Joe is good, but give Moats a try too.

Just try something different dangit!

Champ Bill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the rough
    Quote Originally Posted by TechDawgFan
    Chris Norwood can help fill that gap. He has tremendous talent and, apparently, a heart to achieve. And don't get me wrong, we have A LOT of talent on this team!!! Chris isn't the only one. He just REALLY stood out in my eyes the last two times I've seen him (Rice AND aTm)! DJ is doing good as well. He's been open up the middle A LOT but due to pressure through the middle, Luke hasn't been able to hook up with him.

TDF
    But you have to understand that the plays are not called to go up the middle!! Luke is directed to throw the dinkies and he scrambles as well as possible and of course the protection eventually caves because the defense already knows what's coming, he panics and tries to complete the dink or short out to sides while the receiver in the middle is ignored (on those ocassions that we even get one there.)

How many completions have been made this year to the middle on a crossing route? How many completions to the tight end?
    Anyone have a guess??

+ Reply to Thread