+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Could be worse

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar
    ... we could be ULM!

Here's a post from ULM's board (yes, HD, I've been slumming):

Official attendance against Tulane was 11,645. In three games we've totaled around 31,000 people. 17,700 average is needed for the remaining 3 games to get the required 15,000. Two more losses ensures us of a losing season. I have brought at least one person to all 3 games so far. It's time (past time) for the administration to spend the marketing dollars to show their support for the university. AD Hanks needs to quit sitting on his brain and act like he wants to keep his job and this program 1A.

Of course, one more meltdown by the Dawgs and we can change our name to ULR and join the ranks of the UL-X's!

oh, okay, it's not that bad.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar
    I went to the SMU-SJSU game yesterday to do a little "scouting", and only about 9K were in attendance. Of course, today's Dallas Morning News said there were 13,016 in attendance. But, in my opinion, there's no way more than 10K were actually there.

If Tech keeps playing the way they have the last 3 weeks, we will have attendance problems of our own. Especially for the UTEP game.

HD

+ Reply to Thread