+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Scheduling?

Puppy frodog has turned a few heads around herefrodog has turned a few heads around herefrodog has turned a few heads around here
    I have been trying to remain calm today about the poor performance last night and the week before. It seems like every time our program takes a step forward, we take 2 or 3 steps back!!

Anyway, my question is what role does our schedule play in our loss last night? Our team had to go on the road to Clemson, Penn State, and Texas A&M. It seems like we were completely out of gas. I know we pride ourselves on playing these tough games and to fund our athletic department, but I think our schedule put us in a bad situation. We were tired mentally and physically.

Champ rphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the rough rphdawg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by frodog
    I have been trying to remain calm today about the poor performance last night and the week before. It seems like every time our program takes a step forward, we take 2 or 3 steps back!!

Anyway, my question is what role does our schedule play in our loss last night? Our team had to go on the road to Clemson, Penn State, and Texas A&M. It seems like we were completely out of gas. I know we pride ourselves on playing these tough games and to fund our athletic department, but I think our schedule put us in a bad situation. We were tired mentally and physically.
    We looked poor in 2nd half of those games too so don't spin it!

Puppy frodog has turned a few heads around herefrodog has turned a few heads around herefrodog has turned a few heads around here
    I am not trying to spin it. I think we have had bad coaching and we played like crap on the field in the 2nd half for all of those games.

Champ OLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by frodog
    I am not trying to spin it. I think we have had bad coaching and we played like crap on the field in the 2nd half for all of those games.
    Maybe the team has members that go out and celebrate a la Humanitarian Bowl Eve every week???? We all remember that second half. It seems to me to have been the "maiden voyage" of the second half fall out. Why was the OSU game an exception???

A message for the Team (and you fans):

Shake it off and STEP UP!

Champ ARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really nice ARKDAWG02's Avatar
    The only difference was that the OSU game was played at home but this pattern goes back farther than the bowl game. How about leading Rice 35-3 or something like that last year. This trend has got to be turned around and now.

+ Reply to Thread