+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Time for anger

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar
    Anger can be a powerful motivator. Really, it's time for our players to get pissed off! Next up is SMU, our guys should imagine the SMU team has done something not nice to their sister. Get mad! Get pissed!

Used to work for us when I played. Of course, I hate everyone anyway, so it's easier for some of us :evil:

Kill! Kill! Kill!

Blood makes the grass greener! Break some legs!

I know some of you are thinking I'm joking, I'm not. Working yourself up into a frenzy of hatred makes for some very effective football players. It really does. And I'll tell you what, all you have to do is drill an opposing player hard enough a few times, and they'll start thinking, hey, I just want the free education, I don't need a bunch of lunatics trying to rip my head off out here!

It works. The Dawgs should try it.

Champ OLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg80
    Anger can be a powerful motivator..... Get mad! Get pissed!

Used to work for us when I played. Of course, I hate everyone anyway, so it's easier for some of us :evil:

Kill! Kill! Kill!

Blood makes the grass greener! Break some legs!

I know some of you are thinking I'm joking, I'm not. Working yourself up into a frenzy of hatred makes for some very effective football players. It really does. And I'll tell you what, all you have to do is drill an opposing player hard enough a few times, and they'll start thinking, hey, I just want the free education, I don't need a bunch of lunatics trying to rip my head off out here!

It works. The Dawgs should try it.
    80, I know what you mean, but I really believe quality athletes should get the desire to HIT HIT HIT, when they put the pads on. But, some times it takes that magic word from the coach. Probably everyone on here that ever wore a football uniform has experienced those moments. Some have the hunger for the hit. Others sometimes need to be "coached" into it.

+ Reply to Thread