+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "La. Tech, the quaterback college..."

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar
    I have no problem with constructive criticism. In fact, I enjoy the Monday morning quarterbacking, and the ideas on how to correct the problem. What I don't like is the defeatism and name calling. Bicknell is not a dope, and he is working hard. Of course he is aware that all is not right with the offense. He has literally thousands of permutations and combinations on how he reslove the problem. I'm sure he has even considered the possibility of replacing the OC. Surely we can talk about these potential changes without defeatism and name calling.

Bulldog JohnStOnge seems to have something between the earsJohnStOnge seems to have something between the earsJohnStOnge seems to have something between the earsJohnStOnge seems to have something between the earsJohnStOnge seems to have something between the earsJohnStOnge seems to have something between the earsJohnStOnge seems to have something between the ears
    You know, I actually went to that game in Shreveport involving Louisiana Tech and Baylor with Abercombre or however you spell it at running back. I'd just graduated from McNeese in July and me and group of friends (some still in school, some not) decided on the spur of the moment to make a weekend of it...went up and got some hotel rooms. I don't remember any details of the game though because the partying was very intense.

I didn't even remember that Singletary was on that team. Kind of a shame...I can say I saw him play in college but can't say I remember it except for some flashes in my head.

I was at it though.

Champ RhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone_afide_Dawg
    There's a trivia question there I think...who is the Tech alum in the CFL hall?
    Tom Hinton

Champ ARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really nice ARKDAWG02's Avatar
    I also was at the 1981 Baylor game in Shreveport. I remember a particularly vicious hit one of our linebackers, I can't remember who, put on Abercrombie that seperated him from the football. I guarantee you Baylor knew they had been in a game when that one was over. It's funny how we can remeber certain plays from games that were played 20 years ago or longer.

Champ Bill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the rough
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone_afide_Dawg
    Dunigan will surely make the CFL hall of fame one day. If I'm thinking correctly that will put two Tech alums in the Great White North's Hall.

There's a trivia question there I think...who is the Tech alum in the CFL hall?
    Just a guess on the trivia, but I think it is Tommy Hinton who graduated in 58 (I think) a furious tackle, who was with British Columbia in the CFL for 8 or nine years and was an All-Pro up there..

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar
    Talk about positive press. They didn't just say it was a quarterback university, as I remember it, the announcer said "the Real quarterback university."

Big Dog macp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nice macp38's Avatar
    Did anyone catch Terry Bradshaw on Leno last night? I got a phone call just as he came on and just heard bits and pieces of it. He is so funny. I loved when he talked about giving his 15 year old daughter's boyfriend a "talking to". As a parent of a daughter I was saying, "Yeah, I hear ya".

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar
    I didn't see him on Leno, but I saw him on Kilborn tonight.

+ Reply to Thread