+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A GOOD play to remember from the Rice game

Administrator EJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud of EJ's Avatar
    On Cory Brazil's excellent punt return, some poor rice player got blocked by three of our guys. You could see it coming for a few seconds and then BOOM, on his back with 3 guys on top of him.

The replay on the screen was even better. I am pretty sure TechDawgFan got a shot of it on the replay. We'll give him a couple of days to get the pics developed.

Varsity Bulldog ST5 has turned a few heads around hereST5 has turned a few heads around here ST5's Avatar
    I don't know if you noticed, but the turf was messed up where that Rice guy was planted by our blockers. I really couldn't believe that he got up so quickly.
    ________
    GS500E
    Last edited by ST5; 01-18-2011 at 09:27 AM.

Administrator EJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud of EJ's Avatar

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar
    Think that one was my favorite too. That was wicked!

+ Reply to Thread