+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Jerseys?

Puppy BullDoug is an unknown
    Why is it that I can find a jersey for almost any NCAA Div I-A school but I can't even buy one from the athletic office at Tech. I am an alum in Houston and I would love to own a jersey. I don't understand why they don't sell Jerseys. Does anyone know where or how I can get one?

Thanks,
    Lyle, OSL348

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar
    Last year the alumni department sold used Tech football jerseys in their store set up for basketball games at the TAC. These were jerseys which were worn by Tech football players. Have you tried them?

Puppy BullDoug is an unknown
    Thanks, I'll give that a shot...

Administrator EJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud of EJ's Avatar
    I saw some white ones on ebay.

Puppy Junkyard Dawg is an unknown Junkyard Dawg's Avatar
    I've been thinking the same thing for years, BD. I even called to see if there would be any extra Rattay Jersey's left over from the 13 ticket promotion this year. The lady in the office, don't remember her name, said there might be extras, but she didn't know if Oakes would sell them. I still would like to get a Rattay blue jersey if anyone knows where to get one. Please post if you have any luck Bulldoug

+ Reply to Thread