+ Reply to Thread

Thread: adjustments

Varsity Bulldog LBP is on the way down
    We need to move Delone Williams to WR. He is 6-1 190 and he averaged 25 yards per catch in high school. I guess our coaches thought he was too big to play WR. Is Alton Bryant out for the year? It really sucked that our coaches were not using him. We really need some size at WR.

Hamilton needs to move to SS, the secondary really needs the help and the linebackers are kind of crowded. If Hamilton plays in the pros, safety is where he will play.

Champ Gooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond repute Gooddawg's Avatar
    I think we need to play Delone Williams NOW at CB not at WR where he has no ideal about the 500 page play book (exaggeration obviously). When the coaches moved Hamilton back to LB the word was he didn't have the feet to play safety or turn and run in coverage. After watching him play I think he's more suited at OLB where he can use his speed to make plays. I think we need to be playing Orlandis Williams at Safety more did he play any against Rice? He was making plays and good tackles the little time he played @ PSU. I agree I wish Bryant was playing more but we are missing T Davis also and Bryant is out a few more weeks, but last I heard NOT the full year.

Varsity Bulldog LBP is on the way down
    Gooddawg,

We should use the current playbook as toilet paper in the visitor's locker room. We need to start all over with the offense, so Delone will be equal with everyone else moving to WR, he has the size and speed that we really need there. Hamilton not having the feet is coming from our stupid coaches who think that a dink pass is the same thing as a running play. From what I have seen of Hamilton, his feet seem to be good enough to me. We have to make changes and not keep the status quo. How is it that Bick doesn't have any answers and that I have all the answers? Why is it that Bick has no ideas and that I have ideas? What are we paying Bick to do exactly?

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute
    LBP you are right about JBIII needing a PR man. Some of those quotes are a scream. I think/hope that he is still growing into the job. He is not many years past being the youngest D1 coach in the college ranks (not really an excuse). In fact, he still might be the youngest.

+ Reply to Thread