+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cancel

Champ Bill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the rough
    If you're composing a reply and decide you want to cancel and start over, how do you cancel a reply once it is started? I don't see a cancel button! What am I missing here?

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Pup60
    If you're composing a reply and decide you want to cancel and start over, how do you cancel a reply once it is started? I don't see a cancel button! What am I missing here?
    Two things. Back buttons are always handy. That what I've been using. But you could also just navigate back to the forum list by clicking the forum title right above the blue "Post a Reply" bar.

TDF

+ Reply to Thread