+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Status of the program

Puppy Bigbopp is an unknown Bigbopp's Avatar
    Lando,

you are a freakin moron. we have the WAC coach of the year!! so what if we give up over 400 yds per game. so what if the players stay out all night. so what if conroy is our OC forever. give him a break lando, he's last years WAC coach of the year. that makes him the the best thing since sliced bread.

that's what i kept getting on this board last year when some of us would discuss our coaching problems. it was always this coach of the year crap and we got the win didn't we. it was like that blind love thing we've all had at least once in our lives. you know that girl that you dated that you thought was "it" but all of your friends said no way, so you went into that denial stage and stated every reason why you thought she was the one. until one day your eyes were opened and the blind love was gone and you saw for the first time she was missing some teeth. same thing here. we see bick is missing some teeth while some see nothing but the WAC coach of the year.

Bulldog Lando is an unknown
    Big Bop,

What? MIssing some front teeth? What the heck are you talking about? Sounds like you had some nasties back in the day. I bet you brag about them, but never bring them out in public.

Yo girlfriend is so ugly,
    she gets 364 extra days to dress up for Halloween.

Puppy Bigbopp is an unknown Bigbopp's Avatar
    I haven't heard a good yo' momma is soooo ugly joke in a long time lando. let me know when your ready to play the 'creek and please bring your A game this time. also, don't plan on stoppin' any of your pinnacles on those greens.

Champ Bill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the rough
    Quote Originally Posted by former_d1
    Having seen only two games this year (one on tv and one live). The offense looked good (ok state and penn st) until half time (penn st) after that we were out coached. There is some talent on the team and the d is getting better but some changes will have to be made with the play calling.
    This really sums it up. I think - between this year and last year - there have been at least 300 posts pointing out - in essence - that WE GET BEAT AT HALFTIME because the other guys adjust and we don't!!!!

If this many fans independently come up with the same conclusion after watching many performances it could be that there is a little validity to it!!

Will this message ever get through to the JBIII and the coaches??

+ Reply to Thread