+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I HOPE THE PLAYERS READ THIS!!!

2005 NFL Survivor Contest Champion RXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of light RXDAWG's Avatar
    Did anyone read the article by LEE "I've got my head up LSU's ass" Feinswog today! The title of the article is as follows:

Chop Louisiana I-A teams from 5 to LSU

I'm not going to type the whole article, but this is the meat of it!!

LSU's best play this season , without a doubt, has been its punt return.
    So after USL went 3 downs & out to open Saturday night's debacle in Tiger stadium, Domanick Davis did what he does best, return the ensuing punt 49 yards..... the next 6 punts went out of bounds.
    It didn't help, of course, in a 48-0 whipping that further showed there is a world of difference between the have & have nots among Louisiana's five division I-A football teams.
    Four of them should be playing in Division I-AA.
    They know it, you know it, I know it, and their mommas know it.
    Then it talks about us losing to Rice, NLU being 0-5, then back to a bunch of LSUX S***! I would love to stick my 10 1/2 up his ass right about now!! If I knew how to cut & paste the whole article for you guys I would, but you get the point!!

Big Dog Jetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really nice Jetstorm's Avatar
    Where did you read this? The News-Star didn't carry Feinswog's column this week, and now I can see why. I'm going to withhold final judgement until I read the full text.

2005 NFL Survivor Contest Champion RXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of light RXDAWG's Avatar
    It is on page 4C Sports Section in todays News Star World 10/8/2002!!!

Champ turbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond repute turbodawg's Avatar
    here you go:

http://www.thenewsstar.com/html/AF97...15A7B487.shtml

What a stupid column. Good example of the lame-ass, provincial thinking by people who get to write stuff in the paper in this state.

I think Feinswog's email is lee@sportsbatonrouge.com , rather than the way the News Star printed it.

Champ T_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond repute
    Tech has been outscored 195-145 by Oklahoma State, Clemson, Penn State, Tulsa, Texas A&M, and Rice.

LSU has been outscored 26-8 by virtually its ONLY 1A team its played.

Look at these schedules and tell me which team plays 1A football and which team plays 1AA football:

Tech:
    Oklahoma State
    Clemson
    Tulsa
    Penn State
    Texas A&M
    Rice

LSU:
    Virginia Tech
    the Citadel
    Miami (OH)
    Mississippi State
    UL-Lafayette

Feinswong did give us a little credit by saying "even" Louisiana Tech lost to Rice. It is a shame that LSU gets good and they start talking this crap. Where was this talk when they were losing to Houston and UAB in the recent past?

Champ Reddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of light
    LSU is about to get a huge dose of reality.....a lot of the callers to the talk shows know its coming.

Reddawg

Champ ARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really nice ARKDAWG02's Avatar
    What is a Feinswong anyway?

Champ TechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud of TechsasDawg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ARKDAWG02
    What is a Feinswong anyway?
    Sorry ARKDAWG02, but too many ladies and young adults read this board for me to answer your question. Next time I dump the black tank on my motor home, you can 'see' what one is if you want to.

TD
    ~~

Big Dog Jetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really nice Jetstorm's Avatar
    Well, I guess it did appear in the News-Star. I didn't see the link when I went there on my computer, but that could be my computer's fault. Anyway, I read it, and well, I can't say that I agree with him. For now, at least, I think everyone who is in D1-A is just fine. You can't judge the whole scene by the bad results so far. I have yet to figure out what is going on with La. Tech. You guys lost to a team you should have beaten, but I think (at least hope) it's a fluke. Tulane has been a disappointment. ULL and ULM, well, this is par for the course. Maybe they should go, but I hope it won't come to that. You guys need to just go out and tear up the WAC again and prove him wrong.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by TechsasDawg
    [quote:3ad58769da="ARKDAWG02"]What is a Feinswong anyway?
    Sorry ARKDAWG02, but too many ladies and young adults read this board for me to answer your question. Next time I dump the black tank on my motor home, you can 'see' what one is if you want to.

TD
    ~~[/quote:3ad58769da]

AND I THOUGHT THAT THIS WAS A FEINSWONG! Thanks for the heads-up Ross!

Champ ARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really nice ARKDAWG02's Avatar
    A Feinswong is a purple people eater.

Varsity Bulldog GODAWGSGO is on top of his/her gameGODAWGSGO is on top of his/her gameGODAWGSGO is on top of his/her gameGODAWGSGO is on top of his/her gameGODAWGSGO is on top of his/her gameGODAWGSGO is on top of his/her gameGODAWGSGO is on top of his/her gameGODAWGSGO is on top of his/her gameGODAWGSGO is on top of his/her gameGODAWGSGO is on top of his/her gameGODAWGSGO is on top of his/her game GODAWGSGO's Avatar
    Someone with a media guide do me a favor. What were the last two or three scores between us and ULL. If they were smiliar to 48-0, then we need to thank this moron for also showing there is a world of difference between Tech and the UL's, if this one game is his argument.

Thanks

GODAWGS

Champ weunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud of weunice's Avatar
    We have a 4 game win streak, which followed a 4 game losing streak, against the Cajuns. Here are the 4 most recent scores ....

80 W 11-15-1997 63 Lafayette, LA 24
    81 W 09-19-1998 77 Ruston, LA 14
    82 W 10-02-1999 41 Lafayette, LA 31
    83 W 10-14-2000 48 Ruston, LA 14

Administrator EJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud of EJ's Avatar
    And that 48-14 win in 2000 was by a 3-9 Tech team...

+ Reply to Thread