+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Carlin Thomas???

Big Dog macp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nice macp38's Avatar
    I haven't been on the board for a few days so this may have already been discussed, but I heard today that Carlin Thomas broke his leg BADLY in practice yesterday and is out for the rest of the year???? Anyone know anything???? That would be horrible news, for him and for us.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne
    before I posted how bad it was -

But yes it looks like he broke his leg...

Champ Gooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond repute Gooddawg's Avatar
    I guess that means Avance and Spencer Young will be the starters now and hopefully someone else will step up. Is Moqut Ruffins or Wendell Crowe ready to contribute yet? Someone who gets to watch practice know? T.Brown and BT Washington will play more as well but neither have impressed me too much as DE. I may be wrong, but I'd love to see Van Hoy move there and let Street and Cage play more at DT.

Puppy Middledawg58 is an unknown
    Carlin did not break his leg. He tore all 3 major ligaments and dislocated his knee. He had surgery today in Shreveport. This is a very serious injury so lets all keep him and his family in our thoughts. :cry:

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by Middledawg58
    Carlin did not break his leg. He tore all 3 major ligaments and dislocated his knee. He had surgery today in Shreveport. This is a very serious injury so lets all keep him and his family in our thoughts. :cry:
    My goodness that sounds terrible! Things like this tend to put a much better perspective on current situations.

Big Dog macp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nice macp38's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Middledawg58
    We certainly will have him and his family in our thoughts and prayers.

Administrator EJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud of EJ's Avatar
    There is a story from The News-Star about Carlin's injury posted on the front page of www.latechbbb.com

This is a terrible way to end a season or career. Good luck Carlin.

Administrator AustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to behold AustinDawg's Avatar
    "I don't spend a lot of time worrying about it because I can't," Smith said. "There's an old saying Pepper Rodgers used to have when I worked with him in 1975 and '76 in Memphis: 'Bury the dead, stack the wounded and keep marching."'

Man.

This guy sure ain't no pansy is he?

Geez.

Champ TechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud of TechsasDawg's Avatar
    We may need Coach Smith around when we go to see Saddam!

TD
    ~~

+ Reply to Thread