+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Techsters to wear sleevless uniforms

2006 BB&B Women's Bracket Contest Champion SDDawg has turned a few heads around hereSDDawg has turned a few heads around here SDDawg's Avatar
    My friend from Montana...not so much. He graduated from Northwestern U and is a follower of all sports but I don't recall him ever sitting down and watching women's bb on ESPN. I think he pays attention to the Lady Techsters now because of me.

My boyfriend is a U of Maryland grad and a Tennesse fan (go figure) so he does have a bit of a historical edge as far as knowing about the Techsters.

I know people in North Louisiana (and on this board) disagree but I've found that the Lady Techsters are what people know about Louisiana Tech (if they know anything). That's just my experience. It probably doesn't hurt that I'm 6-1 and people assume that I played basketball in college either....

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar
    The new uniforms were outstanding Sunday. The color may not be as dark blue as we might have wanted but the design is excellent. The big Louisiana Tech on the front is perfect. The small state and T at the center of the collar line is adequate and tasteful. The missing sleeves weren't missed!
    The red looked odd on my TV but then it is old and so are my glasses.
    The uniforms were as nearly perfect as we could have hoped. Congratulations to those who designed them. I didn't see a Nike or any other corporate logo but there weren't all that many closeups and my TV is small.
    The main thing is that the team and coach performed at the level we hope for every year!

Champ faninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond repute faninmonroe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden
    That I'm at every home game - basically regardless of sport -

Only when Tenn or UConn rolls into town is there a nix mixture of famlies and younger kids (groups, schools, teams, etc) and students -

The other 12 to 13 games - I would be willing to beat the mean avg age would be in the low to mid 50's and it has been that way since about the mid 90's...

The core group of support is fast dying off...
    DFM - I think you will start to see more fans my age at the games. We are getting our careers and families started. There are alot of good alum from the mid to late 90's that will support the Techsters and Tech.

+ Reply to Thread