+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Since we can't have TECH game predictions this week...

Administrator EJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud of EJ's Avatar
    We can predict the rest of the Louisiana teams' games. I left off NW St. becuase they play tonight.

Cinncinatti @ Tulane
    ULL @ New Mexico St.
    Idaho @ ULM
    Stephen F. Austin @ Nicholls St.
    Southern @ Miss. Valley St.
    LSU&A&MC-BR @ Florida

Administrator EJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud of EJ's Avatar
    Cinncinatti 35 - Tulane 28
    New Mexico St. 34 - ULL 17
    Idaho 31 - ULM 16
    Nicholls St. 48 - Stephen F. Austin 27
    Southern 51 - Miss. Valley St. 20
    Florida 37 - LSU&A&MC-BR 24

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar
    I don't understand. Isn't the Gandy Eye contest the same one we have every week?

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar
    Wrong person. Go to the Gandy Eye Care sticky thread for the CONTEST, this is just score predictions and isn't related in any way to the contest.

TDF

Quote Originally Posted by Tech77
    I don't understand. Isn't the Gandy Eye contest the same one we have every week?
    This is just for fun since TECH doesn't have a game this week and we can't do our own predictions for the TECH game.

Sorry for the confusion.

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar
    Okie Dokie, then:

Tulane, 20-17
    New Mexico St. 28-21
    Vandals overrun Squaws 42-14
    Nicholls St. 20-14
    Southern 35-31
    Gators 31-21

Champ TulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her game TulsaDawg's Avatar
    Cincinnati 41 - Tulame 21
    New Mexico St. 38 - ULaLa 14
    Idaho 35 - ULaMo 10
    Nicholls St. 21 - Stephen F. Austin 20
    Southern 39 - Miss. Valley St. 15
    UL-BM 24 - Floriduh 21

Big Dog Jetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really nice Jetstorm's Avatar
    I'm going to go out on a limb and predict a clean sweep for the Pelican State this weekend.

Tulane 35 Cincinatti 28 (Wave got their confidence back)
    UL-Lafayette 17 New Mexico St. 14 (Cajuns are my pick to win Belt)
    ULM 31 Idaho 27 (They're due)
    Nicholls St. 24 Stephen F. Austin 21 (They're due as well)
    Southern 23 Miss. Valley St. 20 (Even in a bad year, can't lose to these Devils)
    LSU 28 Florida 27 (Spurrier mystique is dead and gone)

GEAUX TIGERS!! ROMP IN THE SWAMP!!

What else would you expect from me, I'm a Positive kind of guy!

Varsity Bulldog Papadawg62 seems to have something between the earsPapadawg62 seems to have something between the earsPapadawg62 seems to have something between the earsPapadawg62 seems to have something between the earsPapadawg62 seems to have something between the earsPapadawg62 seems to have something between the ears Papadawg62's Avatar
    EJ, I had picked the teams that would win the state games---BEFORE I read your predictions---and I had every prediction exactly like yours with a point or 2 difference. Great minds in the same vane I guess. :lol:

Big Dog Jetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really nice Jetstorm's Avatar
    Wow! I wasn't far off. I went 4-2 this weekend. Yea! Thanks, Nicholls St. and UL-Laugh!, for disappointing me. How about ULM? They whipped Idaho soundly. Could this be the start of a miraculous turnaround? And, of course, HOW 'BOUT THEM TIGERS??!! 36-7!

Quote Originally Posted by Jetstorm
    Wow! I wasn't far off. I went 4-2 this weekend. Yea! Thanks, Nicholls St. and UL-Laugh!, for disappointing me. How about ULM? They whipped Idaho soundly. Could this be the start of a miraculous turnaround? And, of course, HOW 'BOUT THEM TIGERS??!! 36-7!
    A few comments:

Yeah... Idaho... The next BCS buster...

NLU PAID Attendance: 6,509... Not good...

As much as I hate to admit it, LSU did look pretty impressive and Florida did not. Florida's offense seems to be having the same problems we are. :sleep3:

+ Reply to Thread