+ Reply to Thread

Thread: An Inspiration for the President?

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar
    I wonder if President Bush is a fan of 80's bands? Here's a song he might want to use for inspiration.

Killing an Arab

Standing on a beach
    With a gun in my hand
    Staring at the sea
    Staring at the sand
    Staring down the barrel
    At the arab on the ground
    See his open mouth
    But hear no sound

I'm alive
    I'm dead
    I'm the stranger
    Killing an arab

I can turn and walk away
    Or I can fire the gun
    Staring at the sky
    Staring at the sun
    Whichever I choose
    It amounts to the same

Absolutely nothing

I'm alive
    I'm dead
    I'm the stranger
    Killing an arab

Feel the steel butt jump
    Smooth in my hand
    Staring at the sea
    Staring at the sand
    Staring at myself
    Reflected in the eyes of
    The dead man on the beach

The dead man
    On the beach

I'm alive
    I'm dead
    I'm the stranger
    Killing an arab

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar
    That's by the Cure, right? Hadnt heard that song in a long time.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Champ967
    That's by the Cure, right? Hadnt heard that song in a long time.
    Yeah, that's it. Where you been? We've been needing your cheery, outlook on here.

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar
    I quit talking politics at my wife's request.

As far as the board in general ... I suppose I dont have much to say. I havent been to a game since Tulsa, and I'm not very knowledgable on X's & O's. I also have a hard time getting up for bball before winter.

The whole board seems a little slow right now. Maybe it's the off-week. Maybe it's that whole "2-4" thing. In the meantime, here's something "cheery":

The DAWGS will go 9-4 with a WAC Championship & a bowl win!

And Republicans are all a buncha filthy neanderthals! :wink:

+ Reply to Thread