+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The End is Near!

Champ RougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond repute RougeDawg's Avatar
    LSU looks like they are closing in on a National Championship and the Saints are contenders for the Super Bowl. Anyone checked the temperature of Hell lately?

Big Dog Jetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really nice Jetstorm's Avatar
    We won't win a national title this year. I have a feeling Miami and at least one other team will finish undefeated this year. Now next year, I'm very pumped about our chances. As for the Saints, I don't know, could this be the year of the WHO DAT!? I don't want to jinx it, but we can dream, can't we?

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar
    Jetstorm, I would like to make a friendly suggestion to you since you are undoubtedly the best LSU poster we've ever seen. If you wish to continue to pull for Tech and see us do well, please don't visit the board the week before we play LSU next year. I wouldn't want you to get offended.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne
    the Angels made the World Series -

R.I.P. - Donnie Moore

Big Dog Jetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really nice Jetstorm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg
    Jetstorm, I would like to make a friendly suggestion to you since you are undoubtedly the best LSU poster we've ever seen. If you wish to continue to pull for Tech and see us do well, please don't visit the board the week before we play LSU next year. I wouldn't want you to get offended.
    I'm undecided as to what I'll do. Next November is a long way off, so I've got time. No matter what, I won't be a trash-talking flamer. At worst, I'll just give you some good-natured banter. And, if by some miracle you beat us fair and square, I'm man enough to admit defeat, so I'll congratulate ya'll on the win. I see it as a great game.

Champ turbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond repute turbodawg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetstorm
    And, if by some miracle you beat us fair and square...
    A miracle, huh? Or by cheating? That what you're saying?

good-natured banter...good-natured banter...

Bulldog hisaw seems to have something between the earshisaw seems to have something between the earshisaw seems to have something between the earshisaw seems to have something between the earshisaw seems to have something between the earshisaw seems to have something between the earshisaw seems to have something between the ears
    didn't know tiger stadium was the mecca of miracles...miami of ohio, uab, houston, etc...

Varsity Bulldog HounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the rough
    Shreveport / Destin / Toledo Bend/Grand Isle
    After watching what LSU did to ULL, Florida and S. Carolina, I hope LSU takes a day off when we come to town.

Depth SHOULD prevail. Why else would Skip wanna be such a good guy?

Right now ...... with this defense .... LSU 42, Tech 24

Champ Dawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the rough Dawgbitten's Avatar
    AU 31 lsu 7.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar
    Obviously there is more to this James thing than meets the eye. I didn't watch the game because I was tailgating in Ruston, but the folks I've talked to said this was a different team than had been playing. Sounds like they have problems. I sho do hate it for 'em. :lol:

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by maddawg
    Obviously there is more to this James thing than meets the eye. I didn't watch the game because I was tailgating in Ruston, but the folks I've talked to said this was a different team than had been playing. Sounds like they have problems. I sho do hate it for 'em. :lol:
    They were spouting off down here about how LSU had the #1 defense. And, that was after playing VA Tech, Florida, and three little sisters of the poor. VA Tech is a good team, Florida played perfectly awful, and I just didn't see how their defense was so wonderful. Yesterday I felt a lto justified. Of course, as we WELL know, you can't make that many turnovers and expect to win. Perhaps we'll catch LSU going the wrong direction after all next year!

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne
    Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden
    the Angels made the World Series -

R.I.P. - Donnie Moore
    The ANGELS won the series -

Guys and gals if the Saints win the SuperBowl you had better get on your knees and beg forgiveness form the Lord Almighty!

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by maddawg
    I read in the papers that Damien James just quit showing up for practice the day after a major win over a good SC team. I sincerely hope that he is well and nothing serious is affecting him or his personal life even though personal reasons were cited as his absences. It makes no sense to be a starting member of the #1 ranked defense and the #9 team in the country and just grow tired of football, so that makes me worry about him and what might be going on in his life. With no further information on the goings on, I honestly believe prayers or needed for this kid. I was trying to find why he had been suspended from the team. NO, I do not follow the newscasts down here so am quite oblivious to the happenings of the outside world.

With that being said, I read in the paper the next day that several of the players were bemoaning his absence and saying how it had an affect. It sounds like the same old LSU. Even though I didn't play on the college level, I have a hard time accepting these types of excuses. I could understand if his replacement were burned for 2 or 3 scores or big plays, but that didn't happen. Those who played in his stead did a good job. Instead, they cite the psychological impact of his absence. In my limited playing experience, I don't remember ever thinking about who wasn't on the field. I was worried about my assignment as a db and what I should do.

Varsity Bulldog Papadawg62 seems to have something between the earsPapadawg62 seems to have something between the earsPapadawg62 seems to have something between the earsPapadawg62 seems to have something between the earsPapadawg62 seems to have something between the earsPapadawg62 seems to have something between the ears Papadawg62's Avatar
    Guys and gals if the Saints win the SuperBowl you had better get on your knees and beg forgiveness form the Lord Almighty![/quote]
    Dwayne---O Ye of little faith---Don't you mean -When the Saints win the Superbowl? And it might be too late to get on your knees then. Hank :lol:

Champ Tdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the roughTdawg87 is a jewel in the rough Tdawg87's Avatar
    The way the Saints luck has been over the past 33 years, they will go to the Super Bowl this year in San Diego & wind up playing the Chargers....Now wouldn't THAT just be dandy? :lol:

+ Reply to Thread