+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The End is Near!

Champ weunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud of weunice's Avatar
    Repent now folks ...

Angels win World Series. The first leg is in place ...
    If Saints win Super Bowl, that will be another interesting piece of the puzzle ...
    If Notre Dame pulls in the NCAA football hardware, I may have to reconsider my youthful departure from the Catholic church

I guess if the Devils win the NHL, the Magic win the NBA title, Duke pulls the double title in NCAA basketball then we will have the "all Spiritual warfare" sports year ....

That will surely be the end.

New cults will form. Paranoia will set in. Folks will show up anticipating alien sightings in Wyoming. I will make millions on canned goods, army supplies, end time shelters and freelance COBOL programming. I will make further millions on the commemorative shirts, stickers and posters.

I have my six months of supplies. Are you ready? ... Contact me for details about the new fall end time preparedness lineup and our easy payment plans.

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar
    the new fall end time preparedness lineup and our easy payment plans.
    Reminds me of this one bumper sicker I saw:

"In case of rapture, can I have your car?"

Champ RougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond repute RougeDawg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden

The ANGELS won the series -

Guys and gals if the Saints win the SuperBowl you had better get on your knees and beg forgiveness form the Lord Almighty!
    [glow=blue:d901318ac4][shadow=cyan:d901318ac4] [/shadow:d901318ac4][/glow:d901318ac4]. . . and now you can buy alcohol in Ruston!!![glow=blue:d901318ac4][shadow=cyan:d901318ac4] [/shadow:d901318ac4][/glow:d901318ac4]

I'm going to church tonight!

+ Reply to Thread