+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: 2003 Schedule... dorms...

Administrator EJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud of EJ's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DogsWin
    No you did not miss anything, EJ. You hit the nail firmly on the head! If people will remember back ~10-15 years ago the presidents of Louisiana Tech & LSU-Shreveport developed a proposal to combine & realign N. Louisiana's public colleges & universities to improve the quality of higher education & to SIGNIFICANTLY lower operating costs & eliminate redundancies.

The beurocrats in Baton Rouge immediately rejected the proposal and reprimanded both officials for not following political protocal. That was a truly sad day for Louisiana's higher education system, especially for the northern part of the state.
    Do you know that there is a new JUNIOR COLLEGE in Monroe? What? Why do you need that when there are multiple vocational/technical schools and NLU. Makes no sense.

Varsity Bulldog Papadawg62 seems to have something between the earsPapadawg62 seems to have something between the earsPapadawg62 seems to have something between the earsPapadawg62 seems to have something between the earsPapadawg62 seems to have something between the earsPapadawg62 seems to have something between the ears Papadawg62's Avatar
    The new jr. collage was put in Monroe because the average HS Grad in Monroe could not do class-work at the ulm school. Sad but true . Our public school system is deplorable...Most of the problems could be remedied if there was disapline in the schools. A lot of parents look at school as a sitter-service. They don't care if the child studies or not..I think we should have a curfew on all school children--only allow those going to and from jobs out after9:00 on school nights. The last few years I worked I got off at 11. It never ceased to amaze me of the kids on the street at that hour of the night. I have worked til 3 or 4 in the morning and going home would see 10 or 11 year olds out. Where are the parents. Sorry about the length of this but this is a pet peeve of mine.

Big Dog TXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the rough TXDAWG81's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gooddawg
    TXDAWG81-
    I'd save my ink or time otherwise you'll be answering for days. It's your son's choice and your family's you don't have to justify anything to us. No reply needed!

Gooddawg,
    Thanks for the advice. I'm still just a pup on this board, but look forward to growing up real soon.

+ Reply to Thread