+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SMU - Who's Going?

Puppy MizterTea is an unknown
    You sucks make me laugh - I got a picture of a tech fan fo you foo's

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by MizterTea
    You sucks make me laugh - I got a picture of a tech fan fo you foo's
    Hey T your pics are not coming through. However this one will be loud and clear. You guys will be looking as silly as this SMU DONKEY after we whip you during Saturdays game.

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute
    Just a heads up on the SMU game. They are selling a family pak for $30. You get four tickets, dogs and cokes and a tub of popcorn. Their phone number 214-smu-game.

Champ weunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud of weunice's Avatar
    I recognize that kid ... I actually think they shouldn't have shown him on TV. Those shots are from when Colorado spanked Nebraska last season. Am I correct? I will feel better if he has made some cash off the endorsements, book rights and mini-series deals that should have followed

"A season on the brink; College football in Nebraska, My story" -- 12 year old kid

Best thing that could have happened to him though. It is, after all, just a game. Better to learn it at 12 than never. I remember being his age and being disappointed year in and year out by those lousy Tigers .... and they were good when I was a kid. Good thing. I couldn't have taken a lifetime wishing it were 50 years ago like some of the folks in my family have gone through.

You see, my favorite AFC team is coming back down to earth. The SB championship was nice last season but I have grown to expect disappointment. It makes the triumphs all that much sweeter and the lows much easier to stomach. It also makes it easier to deal with even numbered seasons as a Tech fan. I would hate to be a Cowboys fan right about now.

GO DAWGS!!! GO SAINTS!!! GO PATRIOTS!!!

Champ LouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant future
    I am going to make the trip but i will have a basketball with me. My friends think i am crazy cause Grambling is in town this weekend. Where do i get a ticket and how do i get to the game once i am in dallas. Thanks for the info. <-----you need a hat to ride a pony.

Administrator EJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud of EJ's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LouisianaSelect
    I am going to make the trip but i will have a basketball with me. My friends think i am crazy cause Grambling is in town this weekend. Where do i get a ticket and how do i get to the game once i am in dallas. Thanks for the info. <-----you need a hat to ride a pony.
    You can probably get a ticket at the gate or call the Tech ticket office at 318-257-3631 and they can have a ticket held for you at the gate.

Click on the "SMU Tailgating, Parking, and Gameday info" topic to see the info about directions, parking, etc.

Champ Bossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really niceBossdawg is just really nice Bossdawg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jadeddawg
    I'll be there and I'm bringing Will for his first "road trip". Anyone want to volunteer to help me chase a 2 yr old around?
    No I usually chase mine around, but they are going to see her granddaddy in Rogers, AR this weekend, so I am going to the game with a friend who lives in Paris,TX.

Puppy Anonymous is an unknown
    There will be three in our group and we will have megaphone and coebells in hand. [/url][/list][/code]

I pity the tech foo' that comes into my house - but I will hang with you till you feel that SMU pain !

:mrt:

Big Dog macp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nice macp38's Avatar
    MACP and company will be in Big D all weekend for the Big game and some SHOPPING!!

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by macp38
    MACP and company will be in Big D all weekend for the Big game and some SHOPPING!!
    Shopping for tailgate supplies?

Administrator EJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud of EJ's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by macp38
    Yeah, I guess The GAP stores in the Dallas area carry different stuff than the rest of The GAP stores... :twisted:

See ya at the game (after your shopping) :wink:

Puppy LR Dog is an unknown
    Mista Tea where you be home?

Think yo stang boodies gonna be as stinky as last year. Hung a whoopin on yo boys that AJAX couldn't take off.

Aint nuthin but a thang baby. Line it up to get a whack, of course being a stang jock straps (athletic supporter) usz probably used to that kind of treatments.

Yo buddy, LR Dog from the Sheltin Bottom swamps of Mo'house Parish.

Digit!

That LR Dog sucka's jibba jabba makes me laugh

I pity the foo that talk trash about SMU
    :mrt:

LR Dog as he prepares for his first college formal

+ Reply to Thread