+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SMU - Who's Going?

Administrator EJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud of EJ's Avatar
    I'll be there. Might be bringing a friend from work.

Varsity Bulldog 007dawg is just really nice007dawg is just really nice007dawg is just really nice007dawg is just really nice007dawg is just really nice007dawg is just really nice007dawg is just really nice007dawg is just really nice007dawg is just really nice007dawg is just really nice007dawg is just really nice 007dawg's Avatar
    My wife and I will be there along with my parents and sister driving in from Ruston ... 5 total.

Go Dawgs!

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar
    I'll be there with between two to five family members.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne
    wife leaves for a cruise the next week, so she will be busy lining up lesson plans and juggling patient schedules...

So I will be flying solo -

So if anyone needs a ride from the Minden area give me a holler, I will be making a daytrip...

Champ kdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the rough
    I will be there with bells on. Lets kick some ASS.

Varsity Bulldog Papadawg62 seems to have something between the earsPapadawg62 seems to have something between the earsPapadawg62 seems to have something between the earsPapadawg62 seems to have something between the earsPapadawg62 seems to have something between the earsPapadawg62 seems to have something between the ears Papadawg62's Avatar
    CK3 and I will be making a day trip over there.

Champ dchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to alldchi72 is a name known to all dchi72's Avatar
    We are there. Wife, 2 kids, Mom, Dad, Brother, Sister in law, and myself. 8 total.

I know at least 2 SMU alums that are there and 2 that are not.

Champ Amos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond repute
    Old Amos and the "ball and chain" :brownhea: will be there to watch the Dawgs feast on horse meat!

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar
    My girl and I will be there.

Puppy jadeddawg has turned a few heads around herejadeddawg has turned a few heads around herejadeddawg has turned a few heads around herejadeddawg has turned a few heads around here jadeddawg's Avatar
    I'll be there and I'm bringing Will for his first "road trip". Anyone want to volunteer to help me chase a 2 yr old around?

Champ T_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond repute
    This is a home game for me! My house is a straight shot down Mockingbird Lane, just 10 minutes from the stadium. I have been waiting for this game for a long time!

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar
    Of course I'll be there with about 3 other Tech alums. To finally have a Louisiana Tech game only 30 minutes down the road is absolutely a slice of heaven! There will be a few thousand Tech fans at this one folks- and it is SMU's homecoming game.

EJ, I'll have your LA Tech-TX A&M tape at the game. Sorry I didn't see you at the Rice tailgate, so you'll definitely get it Saturday.

DogsWin

"Joe Smith at the 20, 10, 5, TOUCHDOWN BULLDOGS!"
    ________
    Effects of paxil
    Last edited by DogsWin; 04-18-2011 at 08:36 PM.

Big Dog Buddy1972 is an unknown
    Driving with my father-in-law from Ruston.

I'll start playing the BOP CD when we cross the Texas state line and shift to the Baha Men when we hit Dallas. Should be pretty pumped by kickoff.

Whip them 'Stangs!

Puppy MizterTea is an unknown
    SMU gonna be throwin' you suckas helluva far !

8-)

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MizterTea
    SMU gonna be throwin' you suckas helluva far !

8-)
    T - When the Dawgs finish with your rockin' horse ponies, we're gonna add to your already miserable season and then you'll be able to have a boo hoo fest along with all the other 15 SMWho fans.

TDF

[align=center:036bd779ba][/align:036bd779ba]
    [align=center:036bd779ba][/align:036bd779ba]

+ Reply to Thread