+ Reply to Thread

Thread: practice

Varsity Bulldog former_d1 is just really niceformer_d1 is just really niceformer_d1 is just really niceformer_d1 is just really niceformer_d1 is just really niceformer_d1 is just really niceformer_d1 is just really niceformer_d1 is just really niceformer_d1 is just really nice
    Anybody been to practice? I would love a report.

Varsity Bulldog former_d1 is just really niceformer_d1 is just really niceformer_d1 is just really niceformer_d1 is just really niceformer_d1 is just really niceformer_d1 is just really niceformer_d1 is just really niceformer_d1 is just really niceformer_d1 is just really nice
    62 views and no one has dropped by to see the dawgs run drills that lives in ruston? someone please....

Champ Dawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her game Dawg04's Avatar
    Here are my thoughts from the first practice last Saturday. I have to work when they practice every day except Friday so I may try to catch it then.

The problem is that they practice anywhere from 12:30 to 3:30 and everyone's at work.

Zach Johnson looked huge. He may weight 288 but I don't think he's put on any "bad" weight since last year. A couple of times he just took the ball from a crowd around the basket.

Wayne Powell looks stronger. He definatley will get more PT this year.

Neither of the two freshmen were overwhelmed, but neither looked like all conference players either. Jeremy Johnston played well but he did have trouble when Zach posted him up (Zach has 2 inches and 50 pounds on him). Richard spent several minutes going over fundamentals of post defense with the post players which will help. Eric Woods' shot wasn't dropping yet but athletically he's right with Wilder.

Wilder hit several 3's. He should have a good year.

Corey Dean had a couple nice drives. He better practice free throws though if anybody we play has a frontcourt like ours as he got creamed on both of them.

Marcelle Davis is back and looks like he took a year off. He put on 40 pounds but still made an impressive tough layup with Zach fouling him hard. He had problems keeping up with Wilder when Mike ran him through screens.

Darrian Brown looked solid but did nothing outstanding.

The thing that just stuck with me is how athletic the entire roster is, there wasn' t a huge dropoff from first to second string.

Thank you and see everyone at the hawg game.

Champ Gooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond repute Gooddawg's Avatar
    Thanks for the update- please keep us informed if you make any more practices and that goes for anyone.

Champ ARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really nice ARKDAWG02's Avatar
    Hey D-1, you planning on coming to Fayetteville for the game in December? I'm thinking about driving up myself. Anyone else around planning on going to that game? I know football is still in full swing but I'm ready for basketball also.

I am going to go to the game but I live in Saint Louis, MO. The Hawg game is as close as the Dawgs will be playing to me this year. Also, this is the year to beat them at their place (coaching change, players leaving, etc...).

Champ ARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really nice ARKDAWG02's Avatar
    I agree with you. The hogs return nothing with regards to scoring or rebounding. They lost their projected point guard to a knee injury during summer ball. They will probably start 2 freshmen
    guards who were not highly recruited. This year reminds me of Nolan Richardson's first year when he went 12-16 with Eddie Sutton
    leftovers.

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar
    I have already put the final half of the day down for time off with pay and hope to get it even though Tuesday is one of the worst nights for copy editors.
    Let's recruit more fans for the Tech section of Walton Arena. I met a pharmacist, Alvin G. Groves of Rogers, Arkansas, Friday after noticing a Tech alumni sticker on his pickup outside USA Drug.

He is from Pine Bluff but transferred to Tech after a couple of years at SAU because he had enjoyed a camp put on by the Tech athletic department in the Bradshaw era but didn't get to play baseball at Tech because of a career-ending injury. I'll try to get him to the game.
    Anyone remember him from the 70s?

Hey Aub, can tickets be purchased for the Ark-Tech game through the Tech office?

you should be able to scalp from season ticket holders at the season ticket holder parking lot. Does anyone know where techs tickets will be for this game?

+ Reply to Thread