+ Reply to Thread

Thread: You suckas tried to hide from me !

Puppy MizterTea is an unknown
    I pity the foo' that moves his board, so that suckas can talk jibba jabba without lettin' Mr. T in da house

SMU gonna throw you foo's helluva far !

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar
    ahhhhhh.

All is now right with the world.

The 2001 Flamer of the Year RUNNER UP has returned to try to steal the title this year.

Welcome back SUCKA!!!

TDF

Puppy MizterTea is an unknown
    let me show you suckas how SMU's gonna throw your team helluva far !

8-)

Administrator EJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud of EJ's Avatar
    Shut yo mouth, foo'. Tech's gonna whip SMU helluva good.

:mrt:

Champ TECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really nice TECHAJUN's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MizterTea
    let me show you suckas how SMU's gonna throw your team helluva far !

8-)
    DUUUUDE --YOU'RE GETTING AAAA DOG
    A MEAN A$$ PI$$ED OFF DOG
    A BIG DOG THAT LOVES HORSE MEAT LIKE 'STANG SOUP'

+ Reply to Thread