+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Noisemakers ARE allowed in SMU's Ford Stadium

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar
    Noisemakers are allowed in SMU's Ford Stadium this Saturday. Bring your cowbells, airhorns,... to support the Bulldogs!

From the official SMU website:
    ITEMS NOT ALLOWED IN FORD STADIUM
    The following items are not allowed to be brought into Ford Stadium:
    - Weapons of any kind
    - Alcoholic beverages
    - Backpacks, bags or the like
    - Video or movie cameras
    - Outside food, beverages, or ice chest
    ________
    FAKE WEED
    Last edited by DogsWin; 04-18-2011 at 08:36 PM.

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar
    Good idea to check on that. I notice the list doesn't outlaw BB&B pride pins either!
    Laissez les bon temps roulez!

Puppy MizterTea is an unknown
    No SUCKAS allowed in my house foo's

I pity the foo that try to bring a noise-maker

You want a noise -maker ?!?! try the jibba jabba all you dawgs be talkin...

or better yet - how about the noise your sorry team gonna make when my ponies throw you helluva far !

:mrt:

La Tech fans celebrate literacy (after only 13 years of school)

Puppy LR Dog is an unknown
    :wink: Mizter Tea, I pity the foo that tries to hush the Dawgs when the aerial attack starts. It wont do no good to get yo Mama on a anti-aircraft gun. There's gonna be high fivin and Movin the chains and all kinds of truck that aint seen at an SMU game.

You might as well sit back and go wif the flow when the dawgs git the ball. You wanna talk about pain, that Tech defense is gonna thro yo backs a hellva far.

The only thang the stangs is gonna have over the Dawgs is some stank on they boody!

If's you believe my stories.

LR Dog from the Sheltin Bottoms!

+ Reply to Thread