+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dare I even ask... SMU Game Predictions...

Champ Gooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond repute Gooddawg's Avatar
    If Tech loses to 0-7 smu then we really do have problems much deeper than most will admit, believe, confess, or whatever and I dare say some will have to be admitted to local psych ward for help not excluding myself!

Champ faninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond repute faninmonroe's Avatar
    us 19
    them 23

Puppy EEDawg72 has turned a few heads around hereEEDawg72 has turned a few heads around hereEEDawg72 has turned a few heads around hereEEDawg72 has turned a few heads around here EEDawg72's Avatar
    I agree with T_won!
    0-7 teams just seem to find a way to lose.
    Tech 27 SMU 21
    I saw Tech kill SMU last year. I thought "are we that good or are they that bad?" Last year, we were that good and they were that bad also.
    Dawgs win!

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar
    Depends on which teams show up. If the SMU team that got clubbed by Navy shows up, Tech wins, no matter how poorly we play. If the more recent respectable SMU shows up and we continue our slide into oblivion, watch for SMU to be 1-7.

If both teams play well, I think Tech will eek out a win, 27-24.

Champ ARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really nice ARKDAWG02's Avatar
    Dogs win 35-7 despite a complete meltdown by MizterTea who is spotted coming off the SMU bench in an attempt to tackle Joe Smith who is off on a 85 yard TD run. Tea is not successful and the last report is Tea has left the building muttering about some dog suckas and the message board.

Big Dog Jetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really nice Jetstorm's Avatar
    Okay guys, enough of this gloom and doom. You're playing 0-7 SMU for crying out loud! I agree with what was said earlier, 0-7 teams FIND a way to lose. They say to go undefeated, you have to be more than good, you have to be lucky. Well, in my opinion, the opposite is true as well. To go winless, you have to be more than bad, you have to be incredibly unlucky. Now, with that tidbit, I see the Mustangs playing typical Mustang football of late. Non-existent offense, turnovers, mistakes, etc., etc. The only reason Tech doesn't manhandle SMU the way ya'll did Tulsa is because SMU has a better defense then Tulsa, your offense has become a tad bit (I know you are going to hate this) predictable, and you will turn the ball over. Also, this game is at their place.

Louisiana Tech University Bulldogs 31
    Southern Methodist University Mustangs 13

Hopefully, McCown will throw a few TD's and get his confidence back. If not, I see a long season ahead. Anyone catch Boise State's embarassment of Fresno St.? Are you afraid?

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar
    Bulldogs: 37
    Mustangs: 9

This is where we bounce back. We still have a chance to win the WAC.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetstorm
    Anyone catch Boise State's embarassment of Fresno St.? Are you afraid?
    Hey Jetstorm, why is it that I noticed on some posts when you talk about Tech playing a game you sometimes said "us" even though you are a Tiger fan, but when faced with an impending doom against Boise you ask "are you afraid"? Trying to distance yourself? J/K. Just trying to have a little fun with ya. Good luck to you boys today. I think this will be your first test since Va Tech.

Administrator EJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud of EJ's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by glm47
    SMU 24, Tech 23

I go to the track every day and i have noticed our players much happier and moving much faster leaving the practice field versus entering it.

I think our problems run much deeper than most people want to admit.
    X marks the spot. Start digging.

+ Reply to Thread