+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Parting Shot SUCKAS

Puppy MizterTea is an unknown
    :mrt:

Well... Mr. T would like to stay (and pity you suckas summore)

BUT I has to hit the road to Big D - to watch my ponies put your dawgs in the kennel

But I promise I will come back to throw you jibba jabba talkin' Murdocks helluva far
    AFTER [shadow=red:44adf414f3]my PONIES[/shadow:44adf414f3] take care of business !

I pity the foo - that don't say GO MUSTANGS !!!

La Tech cum laude grad, Bubba Jean Jordeaux, travels west on I-20 with his cousin-wife in tow

Puppy Dawgfight96 is an unknown
    A winless season = dementia and talking to oneself. Med time at 8 am, MizterTea, and counseling at 10 am. Remember that the white coats are your friend! :twisted:

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar
    Hey! Bubba ain't wearin' his Blue.

Champ ARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really nice ARKDAWG02's Avatar
    Hey Tea, I pity you fo, what you gonna do after the dogs get through with yo ponies?

+ Reply to Thread