+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: No Chat Room. So here are updates.

Big Dog dawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her game dawg78's Avatar
    I'm enjoying reading it too!

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar
    Okay. We get the ball. Hey! We are 13 pt favorites. 8O The oddsmakers can't be THAT wrong. I'm just glad I don't gamble any more. Back to the game..................

Touch back on kickoff.

1st down on our 20 - Toss sweep. Loss of 1.

2nd and 11 - Pass dropped by Franklin. Says ball was stripped. Ball underthrown.

3rd and 11 - Pass intercepted at 40. Oh Boy! Ball thrown up for grabs Dave says.

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar
    This is terrible! Our coaching staff should be ashamed...do they kno anything about game preparation?

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar
    1st down - Pass comlete to our 18. SMU wants it bad. Or we don't.

1st down - Run up to 15

2nd and 8 - Run up to 7.

3rd and short 1 - Loss of 3 to 10. WTG Defense!!

FG attempt good. We are down 17-10. Just great!!

Varsity Bulldog 007dawg is just really nice007dawg is just really nice007dawg is just really nice007dawg is just really nice007dawg is just really nice007dawg is just really nice007dawg is just really nice007dawg is just really nice007dawg is just really nice007dawg is just really nice007dawg is just really nice 007dawg's Avatar
    Anyone in favor of keeping Causey out of the game. I wouldn't start McCown next week if he paid me!

kirk

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by maddawg
    Okay. We get the ball. Hey! We are 13 pt favorites. 8O The oddsmakers can't be THAT wrong.
    How wrong were they for the Rice game?

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by 007dawg
    Anyone in favor of keeping Causey out of the game. I wouldn't start McCown next week if he paid me!

kirk
    I am ready for Causey! My goodness this is SMU's homecoming as well! I guess we will be everyone's homecoming from now on if we keep this season up.

Good news..........SMU kicker should be getting tired. He hasn't had this much work all season.

Kickoff to Franklin. Touchback.

1st down on 20 - Screen to Joe. 2 yd loss to 17. Nice call!

2nd and 12 - Pass high to Franklin.

3rd and 12 - Pass nearly intercepted. Dave says not even close to Harris. Dan says Harris made absolutely no effort to go for ball.

4th and 12 - Upton punt a nice 8 yarder. They say it was partially blocked.

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar
    Based on Dave and Dan's comments, there are some big problems in Bulldog Land! Receivers not going after the ball...stopping their routes if the ball is not exactly on target! PROBLEMS!

Champ ARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really nice ARKDAWG02's Avatar
    I can't stand to listen to the updates any longer. Check back later. Maybe my exit will bring the dogs good luck.

1st down SMU - 4 yd loss

2nd down - incomplete. Almost intercepted by Marshall

3rd and 14.- Any bets? Bartel out to 17. Short of 1st down by 1. Nice containment Defense!!

4th and 1 - SMU goes for it. They get it. Run down to 7.

1st down on Tech 7 - Down to 2 yd line.

2nd and goal from 2 - Quick throw into endzone. Dave says "easy touchdown".

Bulldog dawgpound is an unknown dawgpound's Avatar
    Big Problems. 24-10. I have been opposed to a QB change, but it is time to try it. For some the reason, the team seems to have quit on offense. We are going to get blown out by a TERRIBLE team.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute
    The DAWGS have lost their BONE and HEART! SMU scores again 24-10. Coaching changes better be coming guys! When? I don't know>> but we have some MAJOR problems. "Pardon my French" but WE SUCK!

Bad News = Down by 14

Good News = Still plenty of time left because it hasn't taken SMU long to put up a quick 10 in 2nd half.

Kickoff to Moats out to 21.

1st down - Sacked back on 19

2nd down and 12 - Norwood out to 30. Throwback screen.

3rd and 2 - Incomplete. Over the head of Danny Wilson. Nice play calling again. Great time to go deep.

4th and 12 - Punt to SMU 41.

Dan Newman hating the OC play calls! I am out of here for a little while.

+ Reply to Thread