+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WE ARE ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE!!!!

Puppy bulldawg1192 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldawg1192 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldawg1192 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldawg1192 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldawg1192 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldawg1192 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldawg1192 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldawg1192 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldawg1192 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldawg1192 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldawg1192 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time bulldawg1192's Avatar
    We are HORRIBLE!!!!!!

We can not get an inch or one single yard on 4th down against one of the WORST defenses in all of 1-A.

Worse than that, our Defense can't stop a winnless cellar team like SMU, and Bicknell actually said he thinks our Defense is playing GOOD. What game is he watching?

Get ready for NO adjustments by our coaching staff at halftime as we will sweat this game out till the end.

Our coahcing staff is terrible and should be gutted!!!!!!

Champ ARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really nice ARKDAWG02's Avatar
    Welcome to the pit bulldawg.

Puppy bulldawg1192 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldawg1192 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldawg1192 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldawg1192 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldawg1192 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldawg1192 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldawg1192 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldawg1192 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldawg1192 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldawg1192 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldawg1192 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time bulldawg1192's Avatar
    Get ready for more overthrown passes, more dropped passes, more interceptions, more blown coverages, more points given up, and even more stupid decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by ARKDAWG02
    Welcome to the pit bulldawg.
    Thank you. Sorry for being negative, but I have absolutely had it.

An 8 yard punt?????

You have got to absolutely be kidding.

My trash can is full of puke!!!!

We are getting a beating from a horrible team.

Puppy theGRM is an unknown
    This is indeed terrible. Same old. WHY.WHY.WHY doesn't Jack put Luke on the bench for awhile. I am tired of posting this. Why don't we try sometiing.anything different. We posters are literally blue in the face posting this. I actually called the interception out to my wife as Luke's interception was in the air.

I have NEVER seen such a sorry display in my FIFTY FIVE years of rooting for our DAWGS. God Bless........ something needs to change. Oakes and Reneau better do something.

SORRY, SORRY, SORRY. At this point I think our players are not really trying.

CHANGE SOMETHING COACH :!: :cry: :evil:

Bulldog dawgpound is an unknown dawgpound's Avatar
    Once again, we made no halftime adjustments. SMU has made some. Will we ever score again in the second half again?

Quote Originally Posted by theGRM
    SORRY, SORRY, SORRY. At this point I think our players are not really trying.

:
    That is what is really bothering me. None of these guys are giving everything they have. That is a direct result from COACHING!!!!!

Big Dog BCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to all
    This coaching staff needs to be given their notice...the ENTIRE staff. It's time for a change in bullpup land. Reneau and Oakes better sit up and take notice. We want to be big boys?? Then we have to make some changes.

This staff will be lucky to win another game this season.

Bleed Tech Blue! JAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to behold JAY's Avatar
    we have a couple of good coaches (jackson, perot, smith?) and it might not be a bad idea to keep those guys, but our offense sucks, our special teams suck, our overall performance is bad.

heads have got to roll, people have got to go. i would say we need someone else calling plays now but who do we have?

at the very least we should put maxie in and ride joe smith and ralph davis. we have two big backs we should use them. we surely cant pass so theres no point in pretending we can.

Champ T_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond repute
    What makes ya'll think we have good players? I was at some of the game today, and I didn't see any good players on our team. Joe Smith looked pretty good, but our QB looked like hell, our receivers looked like hell, our linebackers and our defensive line looked like hell, and our kickers looked like hell. Where does all the confidence in the players come from? These clowns can make any coach look bad!

Big Dog BCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to all
    Jay...I agree, Perot and Jackson are good coaches. Smith has a track record, so keep those three and throw out the rest. T_Won, I agree that we have some players that don't care. But we need some coaches that take charge. Good coaching can correct some errant players.

I'm not sure our head coach has communicated on a consistent basis what HIS and Techs EXPECTATIONS are for this program. The players need to understand what is expected of them and then be held to those expectations.

Dat Gummit...I am ticked off right now.

Quote Originally Posted by T_Won
    What makes ya'll think we have good players? I was at some of the game today, and I didn't see any good players on our team. Joe Smith looked pretty good, but our QB looked like hell, our receivers looked like hell, our linebackers and our defensive line looked like hell, and our kickers looked like hell. Where does all the confidence in the players come from? These clowns can make any coach look bad!
    I also agree with you that we have a lack of good players, but I have 2 immediate points about that:

1. The lack of effort makes me the most angry, I don't care what kind of players they are, and that is a result of coaching.

2. The reason we do not have very good players is from poor recruiting. We won the WAC last year and we had one of the worst recuiting classes in the conference. Now I know we are not the most inviting place to come to, but that still is the responsibility of the coaches.

I beleive we have a select few good caoches, I think we should keep them and gut the rest.

Puppy FOOTBALLDOGG is an unknown
    And we tried to hype Luke as a Heisman Candidate this year?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Damn am I embarrassed

Puppy dhisaw is an unknown
    i did not get to listen to all of the game -- was maxie causey given a chance to play?

i have to admire jeff bower of southern miss -- he made a quarterback change last week in the first quarter -- they still lost the game, but southern did better this week with the new quarterback

+ Reply to Thread