+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What the fu....??????

Big Dog DeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud of DeepGreen's Avatar
    What the hell is going in in Dallas? You know how old DeepGreen feels about smu, so I was counting on the Bulldogs to paste them pretty good today. What kind of problems are ya'll having this year? After the OSU win, I thought it would be a repeat for you in the WAC this year. Sorry your season has not turned out like everyone, including me, thought it would. Keep the faith.

Champ faninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond repute faninmonroe's Avatar
    We suck and our coaching staff can not develop a decent game plan to save their butts.

The sad thing is that we have more talent than any other team in the WAC.

Champ T_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond repute
    Did you see Boise play last night? You must not have....they had players that could pass the ball to THEIR players. When the QB did pass the ball to THEIR players, THEY caught the pass. They had corners and safeties that could cover the oppositions receivers---for the most part.

We don't have players like that. You may call them "talented", but I say that talented players make plays. Give me more of the players with no talent that make plays!!!!

Big Dog BCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to all
    Nevada, Bosie and Fresno are going to smash us. It's going to be ugly I'm afraid. Our ONLY hope is to beat UTEP. I predict we won't win another game with the exception of UTEP and that's iffy.

I just don't get it. This has to come down to coaching. Our receivers DON'T WANT THE BALL.

Champ T_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond repute
    How can you possibly blame our receivers not wanting to catch the ball on our coaches?!!! Guys, they can't go play the game FOR our players?

Isn't it amazing that when our players start making plays, the coaching staff looks alot better? Did we run all the coaches off to start the fourth quarter?

Big Dog DeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud of DeepGreen's Avatar
    [quote="T_Won"]Did you see Boise play last night? You must not have....they had players that could pass the ball to THEIR players. quote]

Yes, I did watch Boise play last night, and they were playing in another "Zone". Good lord they looked awefully good. Their offensive line was huge and awesome and their receivers caught everything thrown their way.

Puppy FOOTBALLDOGG is an unknown
    Maybe we should have!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread