+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Absolutely Unacceptable

Puppy bulldawg1192 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldawg1192 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldawg1192 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldawg1192 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldawg1192 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldawg1192 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldawg1192 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldawg1192 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldawg1192 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldawg1192 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldawg1192 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time bulldawg1192's Avatar
    That kind of performance is unaccpetable.

To hear Bicknell say after the game, "I'm proud of this team, they didn't give up."

Well, Jack, if thats what you think, it's time for you to go!!!!!

Varsity Bulldog HounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the rough
    Shreveport / Destin / Toledo Bend/Grand Isle
    I'm proud of them too. IS that a sin?

Puppy bulldawg1192 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldawg1192 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldawg1192 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldawg1192 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldawg1192 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldawg1192 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldawg1192 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldawg1192 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldawg1192 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldawg1192 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldawg1192 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time bulldawg1192's Avatar
    No, not a sin.

If you are proud of the way that team played today.......well, everyone is entitled to their own opionin.

Big Dog dawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her gamedawg78 is on top of his/her game dawg78's Avatar
    I'm proud of the fact that I attended Louisiana Tech University....I'm not proud of the performance of this team today or two weeks ago at Rice. I believe we have some serious issues with some of these receivers, I suggest they be reminded that these scholarships are year to year and don't have to be re-newed if the coaching staff so chooses. I personally found this to be a real motivator when Pat Collins and EJ Lewis brought this to my attention as well as others long ago. Maxie Lambright was another who was quick to let you know that you were not irreplaceable. It will be the coaches that will have to draw a line in the sand. The conference is over so now we play for pride. Those willing to give nothing less than 110% step across the line...those wishing to keep their attitudes, to continue breaking the rules then HAUL YOUR BUTTS! There is no room here for you. I personally wouldn't mind if we went 0-fer the rest of the year as long as these guys left eveything on the field. JMHO.

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dawg78
    I'm proud of the fact that I attended Louisiana Tech University....I'm not proud of the performance of this team today or two weeks ago at Rice. I believe we have some serious issues with some of these receivers, I suggest they be reminded that these scholarships are year to year and don't have to be re-newed if the coaching staff so chooses. I personally found this to be a real motivator when Pat Collins and EJ Lewis brought this to my attention as well as others long ago. Maxie Lambright was another who was quick to let you know that you were not irreplaceable. It will be the coaches that will have to draw a line in the sand. The conference is over so now we play for pride. Those willing to give nothing less than 110% step across the line...those wishing to keep their attitudes, to continue breaking the rules then HAUL YOUR BUTTS! There is no room here for you. I personally wouldn't mind if we went 0-fer the rest of the year as long as these guys left eveything on the field. JMHO.
    Good post. I love our school and just want our team to do its best. I'm not sure what the problem is, but I'm hoping that if lack of heart is it that somebody will have the gumption to do something about it!

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar
    Good post 78. I didn't realize Pat was one of your coaches.
    He was a year behind me at Fair Park and not nearly as tall as his older brother, who was a year ahead of me at Fair Park. Pat, however, WORKED out really hard to match what his older brother did with maybe a little less effort.
    Did you know Bonnie? She was in my class at Fair Park and in Sunday school with me at Mangum for many years! Are they still together after the problems during their Monroe years? Where is Pat coaching now?
    Does he ever come to Tech games?

Big Dog TXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the roughTXDAWG81 is a jewel in the rough TXDAWG81's Avatar
    PC's the head coach at Longview. Got 'em ranked in the top 10 in Texas. They lost last night to #6 Lufkin, but will be in the thick of things come playoff time. Funny how some coaches just seem to get it done wherever they land. :idea: I've not seen him at a Tech game in years. Has any body???

Champ ChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond repute
    - Dawg78

I agree with you 100%. I am very proud of my University...but I am very disappointed in what I saw yesterday in Dallas. As the team was leaving the field at halftime, I leaned over to my Dad and said..."Dad, look how our guys are leaving the field. They look DEFEATED already." I saw NO enthusiasm, no excitement, no championship to defend. Their body language was "We're ready to get the _______ out of dodge." I was sick.

To WIN, a team must begin with a DESIRE to win. This team has apparently lost its desire to win. And to echo MacP's comment from another thread...this team had SOOOOOOOOOO much promise. Is there an internal problem inside the offices of the Wyly Athletic Center? Are there disciplinary problems with key members of the team? Are curfews not being enforced? Are the players "striking" against Bicknell and the staff for some reason? What's going on y'all? Something's awry in Dawg-town.

What's happened to our team?

Big Dog NTXDawg is a splendid one to beholdNTXDawg is a splendid one to beholdNTXDawg is a splendid one to beholdNTXDawg is a splendid one to beholdNTXDawg is a splendid one to beholdNTXDawg is a splendid one to beholdNTXDawg is a splendid one to beholdNTXDawg is a splendid one to beholdNTXDawg is a splendid one to beholdNTXDawg is a splendid one to beholdNTXDawg is a splendid one to behold NTXDawg's Avatar
    As the team was leaving the field at halftime, I leaned over to my Dad and said..."Dad, look how our guys are leaving the field. They look DEFEATED already." I saw NO enthusiasm, no excitement, no championship to defend. Their body language was "We're ready to get the _______ out of dodge."
    Same thing I saw at the Rice game. Leaving the field at halft time, and even worse coming back out for the 2nd half. The Rice team ran out of the tunnel, sprinted all the way down the sideline and back to the bench area. Our Bulldogs, walked out of the tunnel and congregated in the bench area. NO entusiasm, NO heart, NO lets get after it. Its like we've totally lost the desire to play.

Champ rphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the rough rphdawg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NTXDawg
    As the team was leaving the field at halftime, I leaned over to my Dad and said..."Dad, look how our guys are leaving the field. They look DEFEATED already." I saw NO enthusiasm, no excitement, no championship to defend. Their body language was "We're ready to get the _______ out of dodge."
    Same thing I saw at the Rice game. Leaving the field at halft time, and even worse coming back out for the 2nd half. The Rice team ran out of the tunnel, sprinted all the way down the sideline and back to the bench area. Our Bulldogs, walked out of the tunnel and congregated in the bench area. NO entusiasm, NO heart, NO lets get after it. Its like we've totally lost the desire to play.
    As someone said in a previous thread......maybe bicknell is too tired to make a run at a second straight WAC title!! Your players look to the coach for direction and they are getting nothing but his """""FRUSTRATION"""""""""!!!!(HAHA)

+ Reply to Thread