+ Reply to Thread

Thread: WAC Champs???

Big Dog BCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to all
    My what a difference a year makes! It's all in the attitude. And we don't have the right attitude. This team appears to be like a ship without a rudder.

Our coaching staff is ultimately responsible. 17 starters back and we look like we don't have a clue what's going on.

WAC Champs/WAC Tramps??? I'm not even going to fuss about the players. I believe the players are a reflection of the coaching staff and the program as a whole. And if that is true, then our program is not where ANY of us thought it was.

Puppy FOOTBALLDOGG is an unknown
    I haven't seen a beaten like that since someone stuck a bananna down my pants and turned a monkey loose!!!!

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by FOOTBALLDOGG
    I haven't seen a beaten like that since someone stuck a bananna down my pants and turned a monkey loose!!!!
    LOL! You sure that was a monkey?

Puppy FOOTBALLDOGG is an unknown
    Sorry TT I am just so damn pissed right now thats the only thing I could come up with. I would probably rather get beaten by a monkey than have taken a "L" today....

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by FOOTBALLDOGG
    Sorry TT I am just so damn pissed right now thats the only thing I could come up with. I would probably rather get beaten by a monkey than have taken a "L" today....
    DITTO!

+ Reply to Thread